Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. ATHENA123

    Desert Island.

    A zodiac A whole lot of gasoline A fishing rod with a lure
  2. ATHENA123

    What TV Series do you watch?

    Oo I love that show. Forgot to add it.I also watch republic of doyle (yes I am canadian :p )
  3. ATHENA123

    What are you getting in the NY sale?

    Remaine you just made my day! :D . Its been ifs and buts as to whether there would be half off or not but now I know there is. Therefore I'm getting m2 hornet
  4. ATHENA123

    What TV Series do you watch?

    Survivor Amazing race Gold rush
  5. ATHENA123

    your best moment at tanki

    When a truly good friend gave me gold 2014 on the weekend. Won't mention his name but if your reading this I have good screenshots and will get m2 hornet at christmas thanks to you. :D Thanks
  6. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    I'm getting m2 hornet at new years. Because its the boss that's why :D
  7. ATHENA123

    Your true talents.

    Cooking, eating, martial arts, of course tanki and I guess school (my lowest mark last term was 90% higheast was 99% overall)
  8. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    Wow. That's a lot farther then I thought!
  9. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    Which country do you live in? Your always on at the same time as me? Probaly close? Come visit him and me if your ever in calgary canada :)
  10. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    He is a great teacher too :) move here and join me in learning from him :rolleyes:
  11. ATHENA123

    bye

    Don't go! Wait untill commander, buy fire m3, have fun with it. Fire m3 is amazing!
  12. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    What happend?
  13. ATHENA123

    what did you dream last night

    Does it ever snow there?Where I live (Canada) we usualy have roughly 8 months of cold,miserable,dreary snow. Send me a plane ticket. I'm moving in with you :D :rolleyes: :p
  14. ATHENA123

    united kingdom

    I live in one of your many colonies. Can you guess which? ;)
  15. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwpXecfZBVg watch the other one on the same channel to. thats my teacher. :D
  16. ATHENA123

    Gold Box 2014

    When will the gold 2014 stop falling? New years eve/day? Or russian christmas? Anyone know Mod- if there is already a topic like this close it. My forum search isn't working PS: I already got 2 gold 2014 :)
  17. ATHENA123

    Is this the real truth?

    I have to agree with FBI if you guys can't make a fun topic without it breaking the rules that is indeed very sad to hear Also you don't need to be afraid of a ban if you read the rules like your suppose to. Right?
  18. ATHENA123

    if you had to choose between a turret

    I say freeze. So..... dang....annoying. maybe that's because I'm such an avid firebird user though :)
  19. ATHENA123

    what did you dream last night

    I usualy forget but last night it was about me buying m3 Firebird. I have officialy lost it. O_O :p
  20. ATHENA123

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Forget the clay. Its the firebird I want. :p
×
×
  • Create New...