Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. ATHENA123

    Knowledge or Happiness?

    How about both? :p
  2. ATHENA123

    Russian

    Its funny because I always see certain words used that I thought were swears untill the actual meaning was posted here
  3. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    Well, I take a korean martial art called Hap Ki Do. I am taught by the highest possible level of black belt- 9th degree. I don't really have any stories but I did have a rare oppurtunity to witness a 3rd degree testing. The reason it is so rare is because a black belt can test just once every five-seven years. It was hilarious because at one point they gave the testing black belts a twig no bigger than a ruler and the the grand master had them attacked with wooden swords. Later they had to ward off steel knives with their bear hands.:D Personaly I'm just a noob at this art form but one day hope to become a black belt of some degree. Glad to see others take interest in this sport because I have met very few that know karate is not the only martial art.
  4. ATHENA123

    Russian

    Lol ^ :D
  5. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Can't test for myself till Friday :( I think I want hornet m2 if there is a christmas sale
  6. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Stop complaining people. This will be great
  7. ATHENA123

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats icerugby! You're almost a generalissimo!
  8. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    So how much more speed have hornet and wasp gained?
  9. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Why all the swears and inapropriate words! Mod please ban these people!
  10. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Thanks for fixing ;)
  11. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Well range was slightly decreased
  12. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Why can titan push mammoth?
  13. ATHENA123

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Yessss! Its happened :o I love it. Other then they nerfed my firebird but atleast only m3 :p Amazing job devs! Love it!
  14. ATHENA123

    Update 205!

    ^ really? I think its a great day! I love realism!
  15. ATHENA123

    Think of new battle supplies/drugs.

    Love it :D Ps sorry didn't mean to down vote (need to stop using tablet) :(
  16. ATHENA123

    Update 205!

    ^ I think in about 10 min or so
  17. ATHENA123

    Update 205!

    I'm glad too
  18. ATHENA123

    Update 205!

    hornet works? what m? :ph34r:
  19. ATHENA123

    Update 205!

    Well. this is it for parkour! who is happy about this physics update. on tonight right? I think.
  20. ATHENA123

    Sing the praises of another nation :)

    I respect russians for being intellegent also creating this game!
  21. ATHENA123

    Free-to-play or Pay-to-win

    Exactly
  22. ATHENA123

    Russian

    That would be awsome! :D
×
×
  • Create New...