Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    I have a lag...

    There are two kinds of lag, FPS lag which means you need a better computer, or PING lag which means you have bad internet connection, but you can see this topic to help with PING lag. And have a look at this one too: High PING. If you have FPS lag (low FPS), check this: Tanki crashes all the time! What do I do? How do I raise my FPS? If that doesn't work, it means you need a better computer.
  2. lordmostafa

    Semyon Big Unfair

    As I said, no compensations, the people that got the supplies and crystals will keep them, it was a one time thing, if you where asleep, it is your fault, I was asleep too, I missed it, I am not really sad, I just felt bad for a sec and then moved on, you should do the same ;) Closed.
  3. lordmostafa

    [Parkour] DJSNAKELILJOHN

    Please read the Parkour Pub Rules & Information before creating a new topic. If you love parkour I suggest you either join a club or make one. Closed.
  4. lordmostafa

    Log In page not automatic?

    Anytime)
  5. lordmostafa

    Log In page not automatic?

    Press to log out, then press "Fight" again to get yourself to the login prompt, you probably have it on "Remember me" option.
  6. lordmostafa

    Thanks for the Gift Tanki! Infinite Daily Rewards

    It was a bug, a fault from Tanki's side, the ones who got the supplies, well, good for them, the ones who didn't, I am sorry, no compensations whatsoever. Closed.
  7. lordmostafa

    Let's learn English!

    Nice topic, I might help every once a while :)
  8. lordmostafa

    help

    Okay, then can you please give us a screenshot of the error you are getting? And the method of buying.
  9. lordmostafa

    Now on: 70% off Viking

    Awwww, 2 more ranks to M3 :/
  10. lordmostafa

    50% off all paints!

    I got that lovely thing ^_^ Already working on the MUs :D
  11. lordmostafa

    "70% sale on Viking" Monday 27/10/14

    2 more ranks to M3, just my luck :/
  12. lordmostafa

    help

    Can you please give more info? What method are you using which isn't working? Please be more specific :)
  13. lordmostafa

    Lets learn Arabic

    Due to the lack of information in this topic and the repeated violations the past few minutes, this topic is closed.
  14. lordmostafa

    Lets Learn Russian

    ★ English - Russian Dictionary for Tankmen. Thanks for your effort, but there is already a topic for it. Closed.
  15. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    *sigh* Lost all the cry, but atleast a have a decent paint now :D
  16. lordmostafa

    50% off all paints!

    This is going to be exciting ^_^ Urban or Savanna :D
  17. lordmostafa

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations m8!! ^
  18. lordmostafa

    Purchasing Crystals In The UK via UKash

    Hi, please check this and make sure you have done everything correctly. Also, the currency is USD as you will see in the picture :)
  19. lordmostafa

    ERROR

    "Fatal error" is a common error, it can happen sometimes, if you play large maps like that, you will get it more often (more players, larger texture etc). If you ever get fatal error in a game with fund more than 2K, you might be able to get your crystals back, see this topic: How to get your crystals back if you were kicked from the battle due to server's fault.
  20. lordmostafa

    Lets learn French

    Nice work ^_^ You should add all the turrets, hulls and paints, if you will, then great :)
  21. There is already a topic to discuss other games, it can be found here: Other games. :) Closed.
  22. If you don't buy, you will probably not have enough time to get M3 Light kit, since they are getting removed very soon, you should really consider getting a paint on this sale.
  23. lordmostafa

    Optimistic_Soldier's Friend code

    Closed.
  24. Amazing ^_^ Savanna here I come :D Thanks M8
×
×
  • Create New...