Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The point of XP is to be fair and to play without supplies, you had M2 Hornet with 30% while he had M1 Rail, and with supplies, I feel bad for that Wo4, but oh well, tho you have skill +1
  2. lordmostafa

    qq

    Please read the section rules and avoid making such topic since it is flooding :) Closed.
  3. lordmostafa

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    True, but it's reload speed is too fast, it can reload very fast.
  4. lordmostafa

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    You can't even imagine how strong it is, we all know that the higher the rank in which a modification opens and the higher the price means that this turret is stronger, Smoky is the highest in terms of unlocking at a rank and second highest in terms of cost (after Twins M2 which unlocks at Lieutenant Colonel for some reason). On the other hands, Rico, which costs almost 90K and unlocks at First Lieutenant is so much stronger than Smoky that unlocks 4 ranks after and costs 25K more, it is so over powered that in that same game, there was an M2 M2 Rico Hornet, I was an M2 M2 Smoky Mammoth, we once meet face to face with full health each because we just re-spawned, he got me so low as almost 1 HP until I manged to kill him! A Hornet Vs a Mammoth and he got me almost 1 HP with no help from other players, that is how OP Rico is, and IMO, it needs either a nerf in the fire rate, or in the damage each ball does, simply because it is too powerful for the rank that it unlocks at and it's cost. Tbh, if they don't nerf it soon, I am buying M1 then M2 at the nearest sale, I just can't continue to play DMs with it in the field against me, I'd much rather have it on my side...
  5. lordmostafa

    Questions and answers

    There is already a topic for Questions and Answers, you can find it here: Questions & Answers. You can help players there :) Or any kind of questions here: Ask Me Anything! Closed.
  6. lordmostafa

    Noob's Blog Weekly Crystals Giveaway

    Awesome to see you back! Nice topic ^_^ Count me in :D
  7. lordmostafa

    Poor performance

    Check: Tanki crashes all the time! What do I do? How do I raise my FPS? And see if it helps. Also this: Low FPS.
  8. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Took a le gold on the alt :) This is a simple video, I record my gold boxes, and I uploaded this one, no specific reason actually :D No effects, just a video :)
  9. lordmostafa

    Poor performance

    Make sure you atleast have the minimum system requirements.
  10. lordmostafa

    Fast rank up vs. hunting crystals

    Ohh, the best game mode, sadly, not many people play it, I hardly find any TDM's with full players and good timing/kills :/
  11. lordmostafa

    James Tanki TWO

    Best of luck, again :P Moved to creativity.
  12. lordmostafa

    50% off Paypal purchases on Oct 17

    Great discount ^o^ Halloween maybe? :ph34r: Tho last year wasn't a big sale :/ I wanna meet the guy that makes them logos, dyum, they are good.
  13. lordmostafa

    Some one knows my password

    Can you please give us more details? Why can't you change it through E-mail?
  14. lordmostafa

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Oh man, I am seriously thinking of making a topic in Ideas and Suggestions, saying to nerf Rico <.< It is tooooo OP, the first guys was a drugging Mammoth Rico...
  15. lordmostafa

    Rent-A-Spec

    Dyyyyyyyum, that gun loading sound + the shake + the song, wow, that is amazing affects, nice job!
  16. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @duck100101 has been banned for a WEEK. Reason: violation of forum rules. Having to many 1's and 0's in his name.
  17. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    XDDD Moderator candidate.
  18. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    But lets leave it there.
  19. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yeah, by sabotaging the game for the other team.
  20. lordmostafa

    Spongebob Quotes!

    If I am still watching it I would remember a few.
  21. lordmostafa

    support wont help

    Not a chat mod, a chat admin or a forum admin, A.K.A, @Shar0n, @Yele or in case of a forever ban. If it is a block, contact tech support, help@tankionline.com
  22. lordmostafa

    support wont help

    What to do if you have been banned / blocked That is the only way. And please before posting, make sure that you have searched all the FAQ and the pinned topics in Problems And Solutions for possible solutions, and use the search function to avoid posting topics and posts like this.
  23. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Helmeted guineafowl.
  24. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I always miss-spell that damn word. Pardon. And I meant do not post picture of violations or quote violations.
×
×
  • Create New...