Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] A,B,C Choose an answer

    A =P How was/is your day? A. Amazing! B. Ahh, good. C. Not good really :/
  2. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Type properly or be banned

    I don't forget the period, I just don't like using it while I have a smiley face at the end...
  3. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Guitar (back to da first word ^_^)
  4. lordmostafa

    Who are your favourite youtubers?

    Ssundee <== That dude makes the best Minecraft videos :3
  5. Wow, I wounder why no one commented on this.... this is AWESOME.
  6. lordmostafa

    Tanki Online at BGS ‘14: How it was

    Too bad I wasn't there :/ But a great booth you got there :D
  7. lordmostafa

    Hot news in Episode 18 of the V-LOG

    Amazing work, once again :)
  8. lordmostafa

    Foul Play - Discovered

    Foul play is a system that kicks hackers and cheaters, tho sometimes (especially when you are lagging), innocent players get kicked out for no reason. If you where in a game with a big fund, see this topic: How to get your crystals back if you were kicked from the battle due to server's fault., to see if you can get your crystals back :)
  9. lordmostafa

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks for your thoughts! I guess I do need a better paint, I am not really in-need of a better turret, I am just gonna get Savanna, thanks again!
  10. Today is 16th of October, where is Lham's interview :/?
  11. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Human body.
  12. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Building.
  13. lordmostafa

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Okay, thanks!
  14. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Xxemo_dinoxX has been banned for 1 day. Reason: Violation of game rules. Having too many "x" in his name.
  15. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Fitness.
  16. lordmostafa

    tanks ninja

    Hi! Please read the section rules before creating a new topic :) Closed.
  17. lordmostafa

    Club "The Parkour Fighters" (TPF)

    Best of luck!
  18. Big maps, Nitro then Armor, small maps, Armor then Nitro, nothing else really.
  19. lordmostafa

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Well, I can either buy a paint or Isida, not both :/
  20. lordmostafa

    Spongebob Quotes!

    There is a Dutch Spongebob :lol:
  21. lordmostafa

    What to buy? Which is better?

    If you are good at turning turrets, I'd recommend Freeze, if you want fast XP and healing powers, go for Isida.
  22. lordmostafa

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hi! I currently have 40K, by Halloween, I would most likely have almost 70K, so here is the deal, either M1 then M2 Rico, or M3 Isida, note that I have Isida M2, Fire M2 and Smoky M2 with Mammoth and Viking M2. Or, I can buy one of the paints that I currently can buy, thinking of Hohloma, Urban or Savanna, can't really decide. Note that I am using Tundra atm. Again (if you got confused), I want to buy either Rico M1 then M2, Isida M3, Savanna, Urban or Hohloma. If you need any more info, just ask. Thanks for the help and time!
  23. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :lol: When it is loading :D
  24. lordmostafa

    [AR] Arabian Players

    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله و بركاته اي والله, ما بشوف كثير عرب هنا انا بموت على السموكي والفيكانق, انا بالعب بقوات او بدون, اغلب الاوقات بدون, انا بحب اتصفح الفورم لما ما عندي شيئ اسوية في اللعبة :)
  25. lordmostafa

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    My main game mode is DM, there are only a few popular maps that you can play DM on, they are usually short range maps, but you have a point, I am probably complaining of it cuz I don't have a paint to protect me from it :D Tbh, I never thought of it that way, you are correct, there are only 6 paints that actually have some protection from Smoky xD
×
×
  • Create New...