Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No problem :)
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Helpers VS Players

    US! :D Le players, le epicness. :D
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    May Holidays Goodies Program

    See you next year May holidays ^_^
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #55 ~ Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tanker in Pics: Electro9876 Maps: Subway Summer (6) Total Photoshoot Pics: 742 --> Album <-- Good luck on becoming full report bro ^_^
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks. And it's hard to ignore a big no lifer bothering people because he has nothing better to do.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Listen, I know it's fun for YOU to make fun of.. practically anything really. But did you ever think of how others feel, if they have fun or not? I know lots of people probably don't care, but every single one of your comments annoy me in one way or another. Why? They're all negative comments. I don't really care about this comment I'm quoting right now, but a straw can break a camel's back. So just please, stop. PS Here comes a "Aww, that's cute" post...
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Awesomeness ^_^
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    1) M2 Wasp is better than M2 Hornet 2) Duh, I already have M2 Hornet.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    What Would you do?

    Bring back Moon Silence Ban all hackers - instead of sleeping Get me a spectator mode XD And more...
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I lost words for how much I hate you canadarules.
  11. If Hazel-Rah didn't want the Fire&Wasp format, he wouldn't want this. Because this is basically the same thing: Restrict all turrets and hulls except Fire and Wasp.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks KNELSEN4 for killing the Hunter literally a millisec before the gld could've touch him. ^_^
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Admins can drop golds, but they usually don't :P
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    1999 profile views XD
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Only 25%?! Come on! -_-

    Shouldn't topic be closed?
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Happy Mothers Day

    I will certainly be more sensitive to a certain chat mod from now on :/ Rest in peace, I'm sure she was a beautiful women...
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Well, you said it wasn't you XD
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Signs you play Tanki Online too much

    Once got wait into saying "lol" a lot. Then once when my friend made a joke I yelled out "L". Then I noticed I was crazy.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Signs you play Tanki Online too much

    *You wearing blue shirt* *Stranger wearing red shirt* *You take out a gun and shoot him* *That night he comes back" You: Respawned?
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Signs you play Tanki Online too much

    *Stranger knocks on door* You: You know those doors don't open?
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Signs you play Tanki Online too much

    :LOL: - Really laughing right now.
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Aww, thanks ^_^
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    IS SHAFT FAIR ON FIXED LAZER MODE ONLY?

    As the epic, deadtoyou said above: Shaft is doing just fine, no reason to change it. Plus, why would you want to turn off the laser? Anyways, next time post in the Ideas & Suggestions section of the forum.
  24. Wow, I didn't even know you knew me O_O Ima miss you too D:
×
×
  • Create New...