Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Ok, now you're definitely disqualified. I learned that the hard way (but it was worth it), acting like a smart alik won't get you no where.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    As said in the post above, I said it wasn't entirely my fault. Which means, I agree I did actually have some part in the fail: (1) Can't handle so many people at once (2) Didn't organize it to well. AKA, picked some wrong people
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Sadly, the event was a big flop :/ At least I can say, it wasn't entirely my fault, I can't control if people don't listen (example: If I say don't shoot, I can't actually make people "not shoot"). Those who sabotaged (/broke any rules of the event) the event are disqualified from any further events of mine (if any). List of disqualified players: @SpHryfBoss And to my dear disqualified members; I'm sorry I had to do this. And please, no hard feelings as a friend, but when it comes to ruining it for me, I can't have you join. I doubt many of you would even think of joining any of my future events anymore since you may think I hate you or something of the sort, but still... Sorry. Thanks anyways. :) At least we got one pic :P
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    True. Sadly, it was a fail. Trust me, if you were me right now, it feels devastating. Something you tried organizing becoming a huge disaster... Horrible. At least now I know how not to let into the event. Some people can't listen, sorry. (hint hint)
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Player added to participants list in replacement of .
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Aww shucks.. I wanna have the Helpers paint :(
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    In order to join (the extras list, the participants list is full), either post or PM me your Skype, and add me to friends. :) You will be added to extras list as soon as you complete the tasks. Note: Just because you're an extra, doesn't mean you shouldn't show up. All extras should try to be online at the time f the photoshoot. Just in case a participant doesn't show up, or leaves in middle.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Player has left the event. Therefore, the 1st person on the extras list to answer my PM will be his replacement. Good luck! Player @RampagingVenom has been kicked from the event (extras list). Reason: Banned players aren't allowed in the event.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    An intense battle, but that ending.. it made my head blow up. Tanki should make it that it drops next round. Eh?
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    No true.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    I really hate being a hater... but this topic repeats its-self over and over
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Loads of promotions for TO’s B’Day

    I love you people. You make me cry with your 25% offs, but when you announce 50% off, it makes me smile :) ^_^ Thanks! PS: Will do photoshoot for TO's Birthday soon. Oh and...
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Well, I'll be sure to let M1s next time... But it's a bit late now.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    V-LOG 47 announces TO B-DAY Goodies!

    M3 Hornet, here I come!!! :D :D
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I agree my are pretty good, but lots more people are a lot better. Like iCarefree for example.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That moment...
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Note: You are being put down as an extra since the participants list is full. And see, I do not need your Skype if you are an extra. Only for you to answer my friend request.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    First event: Jackhammers Rules the World!

    Topic shall be closed.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    | Reminder | The event is in just 3 days! If you're part of the event, please don't forget to show up. Sunday, May 31st, 8:00PM UTC+0
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks! ^_^ I bet it's cuz I'm nub? :P
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #60 ~ Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tanker in Pics: lordmostafa Maps: Gubakha (10) Total Photoshoot Pics: 791 --> Album <-- Sorry not a lot are good. But hey, you called me noob so..
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Um ok :D And maybe but a real goldi there to :LOL:
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Weird, there's not shadow of gold box on ground. (hint hint) :P
×
×
  • Create New...