Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    14155
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Good game :) Crystals :D
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Like the early-finishing battle (forgot what it was called), will be taken into hand and be reworked on. Meaning it would be removed temporarily (thankfully, temporarily means like 4 months :P)
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wish to see you online :) More like I wish to see you stay online :P
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    [CDN] Canadian players

    Oh boy did I miss you bud :wub:
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Something is not right :/

    I agree with Freeze. It freezes the turret completely for like 4 seconds, then you can barely move it for about 35 seconds. But anyways, this won't help anything.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Bored? Lets talk here!

    Sup forum :)
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Who is your favorite tanker/tankers

    People... :ph34r: Anyways... 90% of people in my friends. Sorry, can't choose one :P
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Online Debating Society

    Debates can get fun at times. :) I'm in
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Old Men Tanks Online !

    I joined in 13, when Tanki was at its best.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #59 ~ Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tanker in Pics: Winner_Of_Turkey Maps: Lost Temple Summer (10) Total Photoshoot Pics: 781 --> Album <-- Once again... Winner_Of_Turkey.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Made me smile ^_^ Amazing.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    what is your karma Rate (Ban rate )?

    Don't be immature about it .-. It makes/made things worse for me.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    what is your karma Rate (Ban rate )?

    I can count my bans B) 1st: Flood 2nd: Flood. 3rd: Flood 4th: Flood 5th: I was really obsessed back then so whoever friended me, I got scared they wanted to hack me so I said "Do you hack" And a mod thought I asked that as in "Can you teach me how to hack?" Rest: Flood, spam, etc.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Unfair!

    Listen kid. Tanki means nothing to me anymore and it's what I call the a stupid game. It's my good friends holding me here. Not these trash updates. Now please.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    Sorry to tell you sir, that's epic.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    What? I did. But trust me, it took a while: Me: Hey, can I post this topic.... (Something on those lines) Mod: No sure, let me ask the other mods. Other mods: Let's ask yele. Yele: Not sure, let's ask... okay nevermind. Yes. :P
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    You can still be an extra on your alt. :) Added to Extras I'll try. Excuse me, I got special permission B)
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Thank you sir. Thank you! +++
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The good old Tanki Online world is in the past, never to be returned to our screens. But forever remembered in our hearts :wub: We miss you Tanki 2013
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ok ok, you better than me nowz :P No problem. But you da legend bro <3
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I'm confused with the ranks..
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Thanks :) Oh well, sorry.
  24. Yisroel.Rabin

    Rabin's Pranks (And others)

    I know right? :D
  25. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    This I like :P +1
×
×
  • Create New...