Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Wahoo! Welcome to the event once again :D And yes, please no inviting...
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Destroy English

    Nubas destroy English best ok: nob mult hack ban admin freind my alt lest leval he ban vid ban yu ban forevr ban mult leave i friend oufo he ban mult vid ban ok bye
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Oh well, maybe I'll change it :) To pro. B)
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #56 ~ Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tanker in Pics: I3o5S Map: Kunger Summer Night (5) ​Total Photoshoot Pics: 747 --> Album <-- Just some pics for SL profile pics :P
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    M2 Rail is fine :P The combo is: Railgun M2/3, Hornet M3 and Holiday paint.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    List of participants: Sorry, we're full. List of extras: Extras are replacements of participants that don't show up. NOTE: You don't need a Skype to be in the extras group. Just friend me.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Second Photoshoot Event: Railgun FIreworks

    Tankers, since my first event, Jackhammers Rule the World was a success I decided to make more events like it -- Just with a few twists here and there. Introducing... Railgun Fireworks! SPECIAL INFO: You need: Railgun M2 or M3, Hornet M2 or M3, and Holiday paint. Map: Kunger Summer Night. The event will take place: Sunday, May 31st at 8:00PM UTC+0. HOW TO JOIN & AND LEAVE: (SPACE IS LIMITED.) You must be at least a If you have the equipment needed and want to join the event, just post "I am in this event" (Note: You can only be an extra now, so to verify that you know you're an extra, post: "I'm in this event as an extra") or something to that reference and your Skype name (You may PM if private). Please follow this topic to join. (for updates) If you for whatever reason want/have to leave the event post "I am leaving this event" or something to that reference. ​RULES: Behave at your best. No inviting anyone unless asked to by Yisroel.Rabin. No killing or shooting anyone unless Yisroel.Rabin says so, even if flipped or stuck. Use the equipment informed (Railgun M2 or M3 / Hornet M3 + Holiday paint). Stand and go wherever Yisroel.Rabin says. ​BREAKING ANY RULES MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATIONS FROM FUTURE EVENTS.​ Thanks tankers, good day! ^_^
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Your Theory Of the "beginning of the universe"

    God exists and cannot be explained. It's beyond a human's knowledge. All we know is that He's the creator of us. I think the big bang story makes no sense for obvious reasons? Who created the big bang in the first place?
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    ^ Not bad :)
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Your Theory Of the "beginning of the universe"

    People say the stupidest thing "Cuz He was bored." But in Judaism (don't mean to start a whole discussion on religion) we have a whole large 'section' on why God created us the way he did and why. Why he couldn't send us all straight to "heaven" after creating us, rather than to put us on earth with a chance of going to hell. Whole big thing, and hard to understand.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Your Theory Of the "beginning of the universe"

    God created us and all that is around us. Sorry to those who don't believe in Him. I always think "Well, for how long was God around? How did God become to be?" But I know He's always here, weather we know how/why or not. But what I'm sure lots can agree on, is that this topic will lead to racism. Big time.
  12. Don't mean to be rude, but there's one BIG mistake you wrote in that list...
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    This I like ;)
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creativity: Non-digital Art

    Monte Carlo. Not bad ;)
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Remembrance of Players who have left

    Watch: Within a year, all the tankers from today will be on that list. And the newbies will run this game instead of us. :/ I myself will quit sooner or later.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Trust me, it's hard.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creativity: Non-digital Art

    How to make a screenshot | How to upload a picture | How to post a picture
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I just really hate you...
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    stupid things you have posted

    All my old day posts. A maybe some recent posts as well.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I'm back...!
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Players VS Helpers is over!

    Where we sign up?
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I miss... 2012 :(
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I wish to make videos like these :wub:
×
×
  • Create New...