Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    What type of women are you into?

    So Jami, what species are you into? :rolleyes:
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How the heck did you... Nevermind.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    I love these two! Keep up the amazing work guys!
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    The only thing I've got to use logic for is finding out who you are. Challenge accepted.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest 2 (By Rabin)

    I've recieved a few PMs from friends asking if/when quest 3 will be out. Well, I am assuring y'all that there will in fact be a 3rd quest and it should be done within a month and a half (no, it doesn't take that long to make these quests usually, but once I write down the basic steps and formats, I have to transfer my draft handwritings to the actual thing, and I need a computer for that, and I have absolutely no idea when I'll have acsess to one, but I hope I'll have access to one within a month and a half). Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to let out some frustration: I already wrote out most of quest 3's draft (8+ pages, by the way), but I left it at my friends house and it most probably got thrown out. Thus being, I have to rewrite everything, which is disappointing because A] Iremember I was extremely satisfied with the original but I just can't remember all of it (that's why I wrote it down), so no matter hiw good the second version of my drafts come out, I know I made a better one before. And B] is who wants to have to rewrite a 8+ page puzzle? On a more cheerful note, I've calculated that no one in my friends family will be home for a significant amount of time tomorrow. So, being I know how to pick locks, I'll just open their front door and ransack their house for the papers (or maybe I should call them first?).
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    You're allowed to discuss the questions, and even the answers. You just can't say the answers explicitly.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    What is your favorite shop paint?

    Holiday = Domino.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    What is your favorite shop paint?

    Holiday
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    What trick question?
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    You're welcome.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    What type of women are you into?

    Not necessary. You see, some people aren't actually who they appear to be. For all you know I can be a worldwide wanted criminal, flying from country to country, pinching sapphires the size of a human head, robbing the highest secured banks of the world. Or, I can be a young kid wasting his life on a video game. No one saw, so it doesn't count.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    What type of women are you into?

    Amazing conclusion you've stormed up there, might I contribute? Boxes will be boxes. Sand will be sand. Chairs will be chairs. A tissue with seven grains of black pepper on it will be a tissue with seven grains of black pepper on it. Behold, the science of deduction.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    Unfortunately, I read a lot of joke books. Who would've guessed, my sense of humor isn't natrual. :ph34r:
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    What type of women are you into?

    , good friend. :)
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Game Discussion's about to get a ton more posts.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Patch Update #429

    Good question, ask Santa for me if you will.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Patch Update #429

    Forum works on mobile, Tanki doesn't.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Inspect element*
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh really. xD
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Patch Update #429

    No computer. :c
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    What kind of men are you into ?

    I'm into the quiet type, someone who can treat me like a princess and not call me fat... Yea, that about sums it up.
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Why has POTD become a topic to post pictures of another person flipped? It's not even funny, put some creativity into it guys!
  24. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I stopped playing TO because I'm soooo "busy". And here's what I do in the washroom. It's hard to write on toilet paper, sorry. The main point is I write novels in the washroom, and leave them there (I was in a public washroom). Oh, and by the way, the spelling mistakes are a joke, in case you were taking it the wrong way.
  25. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Pretty good, I must say. xD
×
×
  • Create New...