Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    My apologize. Added. So you're saying there should be a record for all Gens? That's not much of a record if every Gen gets it...
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Crystals from email verification .

    I'm just wondering if you completely linked your email. Please provide a screenshot of your Settings screen. Thanks!
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    no 40k for legend rank

    Although already answered, here's an "official" message:
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    The Legend Rank is here!

    Guys, your 40K crystals are coming. Sheesh!
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^ I'd assume so, congratz! :D
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    The Legend Rank is here!

    ^ Said the Generalissimo, feeling jealous inside. :ph34r:
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^ :lol: Added. "Auto-refresh works like a charm." PS: But seriously, I don't use auto-refresh ¬_¬
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    The Legend Rank is here!

    The new rank (Legend) looks good in the game, but I don't know, it looks a bit off on the forum. :P
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    The Legend Rank is here!

    Check your profile to see what level Legend you are. ==EDIT== Well, check it after it updates. Just go kill someone and it'll update.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I dare you guys to do this sort of trick shot thing in a real battle and hit someone. Well actually, I dare you to do this. I accidentally did in a parkour battle and hit someone but didn't catch it on cam. :(
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    If I get what you're saying you're asking if we should give Generalissimo a record... Well, we only give records to people, not ranks.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    At today's minehunt ^_^
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to all those who will be obtaining the Legend rank soon! ^_^
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    It's actually 1m 9s. Added.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    "America's World War" So is it a world war or just America's? :huh:
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    What artists yal listen to? Top 50

    50. Justin Bieber
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Topic updated.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Let me try to explain: It used to be at 2 PM (for us Canadians :P), then Issho changed it to 3 PM for whatever reason, but now we changed the clocks and moved an hour earlier. So despite Issho moving it to 3 PM, our time change moved it back to 2. Got it?
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    If you go to the form and it says you've already submitted, I guess you've submitted.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    We changed clocks, remember? :P
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    There's a difference between not making sense to you and not making sense to anyone. It made sense to be (after thinking for a bit). Just use the hint I gave (check the only module name which fits in and accommodates the answer to Row 6). Not bad, not bad. :lol:
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    It works on almost every question. :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...