Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    If apps are open, shouldn't you edit the main page? :huh:
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    West Prime (A.K.A. Barda in Tanki X) It's hard, but it is in fact possible to get out (Note: You can't go through props with spectator in TX)
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Old pics of @Nikk.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For @K.O.L.O.N.E.L.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks to for dropping the golds. And another one in some random parkour map.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Online forums: No Fun City.

    My brother's seven and he watches (what I'd call in this context) intelligent "music videos" about things like space, history, and yes, the human body. And by me saying he knows about the human body I don't mean he knows what a head, tummy, and feet are - The vids actually go into detail and do in fact teach stuff. And yes, the vids do avoid it as much as possible, but they occasionally do have to slip in a few words children (or anyone) shouldn't be saying at the dinner table. But it's only for the good because face it; if they never said it he'll never know every organ in the body except for a few, which is odd... However, he doesn't go around the house the whole day spewing "nasty words", and I don't think he's in the wrong for watching those vids. He knows things like every U.S. president to date, every planet in our solar system and their moon(s), as well as every nearby dwarf planet, and the entire periodic table off my heart because of it. Which by the way, I barely know myself. :x Of course, I'm not trying to tell you how to parent, but I'm trying to say that it isn't (or shouldn't) be odd for a child to know about the human body, and if knowing such basic things causes them to say not-so-nice things, that isn't the worlds fault as much as his own. And about the 12 year old being left at home alone, that never happened in my family, and I doubt it happened in yours either. Whichever family did have that case is probably in the minority.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I've played TO for over 3 years, and I still haven't achieved the amazing goal of having the last word (on RU1)
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Found this image while going through my Google Drive - So much randomness there. :lol: I see a few familiar names (bandit)
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 114 of the V-LOG is here

    Nice V-LOG! I really want to do the MOP contest, but my PING sucks, and good PING is just about one of the main priorities of the contest. :lol:
  10. No, he must: -Close his client; -Delete it; -Clean his cache and cookies and cookie crumbs; -Delete Google Chrome; -Redownload Google Chrome; -Shut down his computer; -Leave it off for exactly 83 seconds; -Turn his computer back on; -Type his password in incorrectly once; -Type it in correctly the second time (if done wrong again he must repeat everything again); -Open Google Chrome; -Google "Pink unicorns flying over rainbows"; -Make whatever image he sees first his desktop wallpaper; -Redownload the Tanki client; -Enter the game; I think his problem should be solved. :)
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Brining back the "Approved" thing. :x No, but I suppose I do need to know it before I add it. So, go PM it to me.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Spooky. :ph34r:
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    So I should know him because he was in a clan with you? <_< PS:
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    I don't think it's fake...
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    But as you can see, mine is waaaay better. B)
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The map in general really is beautiful. :wub: Hard to believe it's just Barda.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Saying GoodBye

    I cry every time.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That moment you get a friend request from a familiar name but have no idea who he/she is.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    The Legend Rank is here!

    Agreed.
×
×
  • Create New...