Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    New Maps - Catching Golds: Wasp Style

    And always remember kids, it's just as important to remember to capitalize thy I's!!!
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    I don't get this...

    It wasn't such a big prize, maybe you didn't realize you got it?
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Your Best Friend in TankiOnline.

    Never put my name next to Darren's, thanks.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Hottest Person

    @SemyonKirovsUncleSam
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    So far, I can really see the community bonding from this topic. Thanks Sid!
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    I'm feeling disturbed, and you?
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A peice of a chip on a peice of paper towel. Because this topic isn't random enough.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    X War

    Eh?
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    X War

    -Corrected grammar errors -Rephrased a few lines -Added title
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Complaint Book

    You have a good main point - Take a day or so to sort out all the minor yet important changes to the game which can be helpful to many players. But, if you really wanna prove your point, I suggest YOU make a list of all the minir changes you have in mind. Of course, I'm in no state to speak on behalf of the devs or anything, but I can give your friendly advice.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    If I had the space, I would keep my 3000+ pics, but I don't have space. I found that pic on Google Images while trying to see if I could stalk myself using only the info people on TO know about me (to be honest, everyone should check once in a while). But, I actually do have somewhat of a storage place. :P Click.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Depends your age. If you're between 4 and 13 years old, it's the best thing in the world, if your 14+ it's the worst thing.
  13. Could someone tell me what the heck I just read and why everyone isn't confused like me? *looks at post directly above* So you're telling me I just read a movie script? ... ... I feel so used.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I was browsing through old files (as one should in an attempt not to waste time), and I found something which may come of interest to you guys. What do you think, Issho (I'm confident that you're seeing this :ph34r:)?
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Throw back Thursday. Source. Where I begun. :wub:
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    What type of women are you into?

    You just put a whole new meaning into the phrase "opposites attract".
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    I was right. xD 30 168
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    What type of women are you into?

    Feisty much. (jk, u pro) Not to sure about that bit. Or this bit either.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Writing - A Fuel For The Soul

    -Slight rewording; -Reformatted (spaces paragraphs etc.) Overall nicely written and something of an interesting point.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That moment when Tanki's anti-fly hack system gets so bad that even the props start hacking. Confirmation that Hazel is just letting one of his big trolls slip.
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Name changed to "Edible Product of the Day - How many do you have?"
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Highly doubt it. You're a genius! The Rock Launcher is a new turret which is in development. A few V-LOGs back they discussed it - but I'll wait for a mod to tell you that because I'm in a hurry / don't have time to find them right now. But what I can tell you is all assumption and no fact - The reason they're testing it on a devs account and not test server is because they already tested it there and want to check for minor glitches that might occur with the main server. Just a guess, I could be way off and in reality it's just another one of Hazel's trolls.
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh cool, Pluto's just a bit colder than Canada.
×
×
  • Create New...