Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Not what you think it is. :ph34r:
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That was a very private conversation :x Underground Maps Group Battle Log – #5 The UMG had an awesome day today: Farm, Pass, Station, was great. And as always, golds have to drop in UMG battles, so 2 golds dropped in Farm and 1 in Pass. I got one but lost the pic :c However, if you desperately need to see a pic of me catching a gold, Sarcastic posted it above. Find out more about is and how to join here.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    All you see is a few pics in a spoiler, this is what I see after a photoshoot: Yes yes, I blurred my very private images ¬_¬
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #106 ~ Modeless Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tankers in Pics: eragon33 Map: Bobruisk (Summer) Total Pic Count: 12 Total Photoshoot Pics: 1,465 --> Album <-- | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Clients are better than browsers, it's always been that way.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's an average FPS, what's there to like or dislike? I usually get around 30-40 FPS with full graphics on, and 60 with graphics off. Although it usually drops 10 or so when I have an overload of pics saved .-.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    This pis is :wub: Who says I'm not a spectator? :x
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Underground Maps Group Battle Log – #4 An awesome Atra XP/BP match. They were winning 6 - 1 for like half an hour, then we decided rekt them. Caught up and won within minutes of our second flag. And what did I tell you, gold falls in every game we have. Of course I won't post it cuz some noob caught it :c Find out more about is and how to join here.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I have no idea who that is. :ph34r:
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Quadrat Grotesk (Tanki Online official font) on a phone ^_^ ('s phone)
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Dear player peoples, all your posts will get hidden, so please, theres' no point is posting them in the first place. I don't encourage arguing in such a manner, but if you must, take it to a PM. But I'd just leave it. Thanks ;)
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I remember the old days when Mia & Co. VS Random used to have cat fights here :lol: Underground Maps Group Battle Log – #3 Another day brings another rare map from the UMG. Today we had 2 good Molotov CTF games. And just a fun fact; so far, EVERY set of games we (the UMG) had, a gold dropped. Find out more about is and how to join here.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I like your scribble skillz.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Finally got around to taking some pics of myself ;) | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  16. Redbull, Red Suit, party, drink, at party... meh forget it. xD
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You don't even add emrakul ;c #WhySoSecret
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Don't. D:
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    @Total_Drama07 is his OP alt.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Before an XP/BP battle got full, I managed to snap a pretty good pic of @N-A-H and @I3est. They had no idea! :D | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Interview] RIDDLER_8: Who is he?

    I don't usually read interviews posted in this section. but I just had to see what this interview had in store for me :lol:
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Issue 55] Creative Vandalism!

    Sorry, I made it better :c And it isn't copying, we both thought of the idea :x Illuminati Tanki Members: @mashedpotatOES2 @opidude @Yisroel.Rabin
×
×
  • Create New...