Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What is this for?
  2. personia

    [Forum Game] The sentence

    I second that notion. YO. TNT. LONG TIME NO SEE MAN!
  3. personia

    Fighting frenzy

    http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hyper_Rotation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inodorosity I lose at about 4. I did it again and got this: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Wave_Manipulation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_Resurrection I lose at around 9. Technically, you shouldn't be able to win unless you got some massively broad power such as 'telepathy' as one power.
  4. personia

    Fighting frenzy

    Shouldn't this be in forum games?
  5. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys, has anyone bought the tag thingy/bought the clan yet?
  6. personia

    [Forum Game] The sentence

    Neutrino, this isn't the roast topic...
  7. personia

    [Forum Game] The sentence

    I care about the rules.
  8. personia

    [Forum Game] How well you know TO?

    My question is, who cares? Tanki is gonna die soon anyways...
  9. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Dunno, maybe Gnat. Thanks! Doitnowordie. Is that one word?
  10. personia

    [NZ] New Zealand players

    Sup! I would invite you to join mine but clan training times and wars suck. New Zealand wasn't made for overseas gaming, that's for sure. Also, where in NZ are you from? Sup. Nice to have some other players here. Where in NZ are you from?
  11. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can you put an LOA next to my name please? Thanks.
  12. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nah, you can't do that, that's my NORmAl FoNt/COlUor/SZIE.
  13. personia

    RIP Club Penguin

    R.I.P club penguin.
  14. And that's the heights of your roast. It never left the flood. In fact, you've dug a mine, and the level you've reached is the level of your roasts.
  15. personia

    Taking the game way too seriously

    Damn, at what age do you think you're supposed to become a dad, 12?
  16. personia

    Taking the game way too seriously

    What do you mean too many angry people? More like not enough. WE NEED MORE ANGRY TROLLS!
  17. Imma be honest right now. Are you really in a position to speak?
  18. That's not a roast. Come back when you get good.
  19. The quality of your roasts is about equal to your sexual sanity. Terrible.
  20. See, we can all copy paste a picture onto the forum. You aren't special in that respect, though you might be a little bit special needs.
  21. personia

    [Forum Game] I Declare a Pointless War!

    I counter attack by flushing. idw on pum. GIT RIKT
  22. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    More like I took an LOA.
  23. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nah, not leaving yet, just going afk. I'll be back in quite a long time. As above. Also, thank you, but what do you mean by spouses? I'm not really into that polygamy life, know what I'm saying? xD
×
×
  • Create New...