Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Definitely a bad idea, and one that if it came to a vote, I would be going against. I think that the fact that we have a clan ranking system that isn't based on rank is something that sets us apart from many clans, the reason that it's a good way of working (and keep in mind that this only works when the leader is active), is that it rewards loyal members for sticking to the clan, while people that leave, never make the higher ranks. This is pretty obviously seen with Gnat becoming leader. He's been here for ages, and everyone respects him, so he gets the job. Also, if the rank system becomes this, be sure that I'll be leaving with @personia and joining with @nile200 instead, which would suck, because I like the terrible karma I already have on @personia. It allows me to be a little more free with what I say and how I say it.
  2. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am off my LOA. So. What's been happening?
  3. personia

    [CDN] Canadian players

    Somewhere in NZ.
  4. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Wow, given the number of members that will have to be kicked from the skype group, we should make another group for all the members that will be old.
  5. personia

    Farewell I AsifMehmood I Old Memories

    We will miss you bro. It's been good having you around. GL IRL There goes another good tanker. RIP.
  6. personia

    Bye Tanki.

    RIP the blister. Now what will we have to pop? It's been good knowing you, see you tomorrow. Also, what is your skype?
  7. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    This is an official post from the talons and crested dragons. Hello to all dragons and people wanting to join, As you may have noticed, our leader is a little inactive. In fact, his last post was more than a month ago, meaning that we have been severely restricted in our abilities to do anything. Finally, we, the cresteds and talons have decided to do something about this problem. Currently, Zenith101/Sagittari is PMing an eSport mod to get the front page ownership changed to Gnat. Hopefully, this will solve the problem for the short term (6 months), but if Dos is inactive for the majority of that, we may have to go about finding a new leader. We thank you for your patience, per and the draconic leaders. aND TeH SpaMEPREOA BOSAR AOLOS.
  8. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thanks. We've needed it for a while.
  9. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I third the motion to have Gnat stand in as leader. We should send the PM to the mods now. I think we should make it permanent.
  10. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Check the v-log.
  11. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: -_- <_< :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Basically my thought process. Bruh. Which clan are you going to, I'll go kill them and then you don't have to join them. teh SKAMEPPAMER b ORS w 1LL m155 U. RIPPERONI PEPPERONI.
  12. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    nuh mah beah i lub uou. kno crih.
  13. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Mainly because I've found a new forum that is more broken than this one but that has more potential than this one. Same, tbh. Thanks SLT. https://forum.gameloft.com/index.php?f=1495&curpage=flist Guys, you should come join me on here. I don't know anyone on there. It's lonely when you're new.
  14. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can you come tofu? When is it on? And also at what time? And could you make the map canyon please?
  15. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT Lord>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>President.
  16. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lord>president. i em teh spme loord
  17. personia

    [CDN] Canadian players

    Amy ;)
  18. personia

    Discord, slack or chatzy.

    Skype is better.
  19. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Well, that's not good. How can you call yourself the spam lord when you tell people to stop? RIP you still spamming now.
  20. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I reckon we should add him.
  21. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Not much, and after all, you can't be more inactive than our leader. So no biggy.
  22. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What, the spam? No. It was so little. There was absolutely no lag on my comp. Therefore, bad. Wat...? Honestly, your spam sucked. Well, one can always hope. RIP. Pls no leave. Inactive members removed. Such as yourself? :P Dreams are free.
  23. personia

    Admit something!

    Okay, I admit it.
  24. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    RIP my Skype, my comp in gonna die.
×
×
  • Create New...