Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Well I'm not the one with the control of the first post, but sure. I recommend you quote Gnat so that he knows. Or go on skype and tell him. :)
  2. ^ I think you missed something there. Is that the sound of an original post I hear? No. Oh well, how sad.
  3. At least I have one m8... Kyle =
  4. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    That's a yes from me.
  5. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Time to go inactive and then quote every single post on five or so pages. Then we'll see who really gets ReKT. If you have XP or BP you can apply. I don't care what rank you are, as long as you have the gear and you are decent.
  6. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Congrats to us on 1100 pages!
  7. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    And that, my friend, is why tanki is gonna die. Recently, I was playing DotA, a far more RAM intensive game, and I can join and play it with no lag. I never play tanki anymore. Because it's laggy as heck. So RIP tanki. If you can fill in an application form found on the first page, then sure. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH, that eagle/chicen thing cracked me up so hard, I'm sorry. It's a great video, but I just can't get over that. xD
  8. personia

    Homeschoolers Club

    The only reason this is being kept alive is that me and abs are spamming.
  9. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thanks to III.Extremetiger.III for that^!
  10. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sorry. I meant to come and then my computer stopped opening tanki.
  11. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    IF YOU FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM FOUND ON THE FIRST PAGE, MAYBE I'LL STOP YELLING AT YOU. RIP TEH SPOMEREMMRE BSORSB
  12. personia

    Homeschoolers Club

    Nope. It doesn't have me, Qfu or Drak. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  13. personia

    Homeschoolers Club

    Once a thread dies once, it's dead forever. I give this thread 6 months at most.
  14. personia

    Homeschoolers Club

    DED.
  15. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Well, if you're that confident, how about we bet on it, huh? Precisely.
  16. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Well, that's what New years resolutions are. Things that ultimately aren't achievable.
  17. personia

    Dank memes

    Why don't you provide us with some of your own then?
  18. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    It can't be the eleventh for you in half an hour... :\
  19. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Actually, that's on tomorrow, and I live in the second/first (I'm unsure which) country to see the sun of a new day rise, meaning that it can't be on today for you...
  20. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You know it! Indeed.
  21. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    That's what she said. That's not a wall. It's a w at best.
×
×
  • Create New...