Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Oh btw, happy new year. Hopefully 2017 is better than 2016.
  2. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I went on a three day mtb trip with my parents and my friend and his dad. If anyone wants to know where I went specifically, feel free to quote me and I'll tell you. TEH SPEMLOORD ISSSSSSS BAAKC
  3. personia

    Why we love Animals ?

    @Beaku; Actually, I had already sent a pm to ds about it. Turns out it wasn't even the post on here anyways, so no biggy.
  4. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lol, thank you. (I can grant my own... I am crested as well. :P ) Bye.
  5. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys, I'm taking a 3 day loa. Bye for now. See you next year. :) Don't Spam too much without me.
  6. personia

    want to get 1000 kills?

    Bro, murder is illegal...
  7. 2012: This year I'll leave tanki. 2013: Okay, this year I'll leave tanki. 2014: Alright, this year I'll leave tanki. 2015: Okay, I made my leaving topic, now I have to leave. 2016:What? Didn't you read Yisroel's guide? 2017: Well, no need to leave tanki. It died. RIP Pretty much every tanki player in a nutshell.
  8. personia

    Girls - The better followers of rules

    Pics or it's a lie. Also, I know just as many girls who would break the rules as would boys, it's just that overall, boys don't care as much when they do break a rule. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT MORE BOYS GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BREAK THE RULES. It's probably equal there.
  9. personia

    Why we love Animals ?

    Indeed, but when my post doens't actually break rules and then I get a ban for it, as a player it can be pretty damned annoying.
  10. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Not worth. They just asked to merge with us... :|
  11. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    dECLINED. SORRY wELL LOOK, IF YOU'RE BETTER WITH THUNDER, BUY IT. bUT CONSIDER THE FACT THAT STRIKER IS BASICALLY THUNDER 'CEPT YOU CAN SHOOT AROUND CORNERS IF YOU HAVE THE TURRET AIMING RIGHT, AND IT HAS A SCOPE FEATURE TOO. i THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT THE CORRECT TERM IS SPAMMER SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS EVERYONE, i'M DOING A BIOLOGY THING FOR WHICH CAPS MAKES IT EASIER, AND i CAN'T BE BOTHERED TURNING IT OFF.
  12. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Don't be a nug, buy rail. Thunder just got nerfed by striker.
  13. personia

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats to the clan 'Happy Dragon' for being the first clan in the newcomers section to reach 1000 pages and 20k posts.
  14. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I JUST WANTED TO QUOTE LOTS OF THINGS DON' KILL ME PLS.
  15. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    YO YOU'VE BEEN DECLINED CONGRATS SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK I'M DOING A SCIENCE THINGY ATM WHICH NEEDS IT AND I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO TURN IT OFF.
  16. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nah, zen is hardly any more active than DDOS.
  17. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Unfortunately, while your app seems decent, we can't accept you because our leader is inactive and so he can't add you to the front page. However your app gets a thumbs up of approval from me.
  18. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Consider yourselves enlightened.
  19. personia

    [NZ] New Zealand players

    Yeah. With you here we might actually have enough people to start a clan.
  20. personia

    Oh, hell nono!

    Well, unfortunately for you, tanki is dying. So you may as well give your acc back to the scammer and go to TX where the devs can scam more money off you.
  21. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I think it is celebrated in every British colony. But I dunno. Time to wikipedia it.
  22. I wood like any type of wood.
×
×
  • Create New...