Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    very hard math riddles

    Okay, thank you.
  2. personia

    very hard math riddles

    Oi dude, can you please tell us what the answer is to number 1? That seems to be the question that nobody can answer.
  3. personia

    very hard math riddles

    I'll be back tomorrow for some more fun maths.
  4. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    The invite has been sent.
  5. personia

    very hard math riddles

  6. personia

    very hard math riddles

    That's what I put...
  7. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Accepted. Also, check out who the real pro at maths is:http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=344803&p=5935971 Also, tell me if I did something wrong.
  8. personia

    very hard math riddles

    That's not true. - numbers can be squared, they just can't be square rooted. -22=4. -12=1 Also, your answers are unfortunately wrong, as B2+3B=2 is not equal to -1 or -2. B2+3B=2 B2+3B-2=0 -12+3*-1-2=4 -22+3*-2-2=4 This means that B cannot equal -1 or -2.
  9. personia

    very hard math riddles

    Indeed, however I think he meant to write - and just got a typo and hit it twice. Given it is an exam question, it makes no sense for them to put - -B, instead of just putting + in (he said it was from papers that nobody got right.)
  10. personia

    very hard math riddles

    I actually got surprised by that one above, it looked easier than it was. But please, give me some more. Or alternatively, I can give you some questions.
  11. personia

    very hard math riddles

    Actually, the question has four valid solutions, because then you get a quadratic equation for the B as well. And then you have to square and add each A and B, meaning there are 4 solutions to the final question. Also, you've done your working for that quadratic in the quote wrong. This is the correct working. It requires approximately 15 lines of working for the entire question if you're being thorough. If I have made a mistake in there, please tell me, and I'll be happy to go over what I've done and make it all right. 2,3 and 4 have already been answered correctly, so no need to figure them out.
  12. personia

    very hard math riddles

    These are honestly really easy. They're just simultaneous equations. Pls, give me a challenge. (Okay, 1 ain't a simultaneous, but it's just guess and check.)
  13. personia

    April Fools

    Unluggy. Better luck with reading your calender nek year.
  14. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    After. It's the 26th.
  15. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Check out my triple post.
  16. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I was never here.
  17. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    CONGRATS TO ABS FOR REACHING 1K OF POSTS ON HERE!
  18. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    http://www.hd.com/
  19. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I'll try and get it to happen. NO PROBLEMOS MY BRO, SPAM4LYFE.
  20. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Good try m8. You're too nuggy for that.
  21. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    The spammers favourite friend. xD
  22. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Honestly Blister, you're tbh, the biggest nug spammer ever. Not really a spammer at all, tbh.
×
×
  • Create New...