-
Posts
3 249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by kayitsiz
-
I decided, our worlds are different! I see them everyday.
-
We said OP, but now UP! :(
-
range make thunder good, other stats are helper %60 minimum damage make that ultimate area controller
-
80 is higher than any other gun İ nmy opinion, they made that on purpose Ricochet's maximum DPS is 73, so damage should be higher than 73
-
İt should be i think 75 is suitable damage in my opinion
-
What would you choose if you could have the option for something being XT?
kayitsiz replied to DJHerobrine1 in Archive
Vulcan XT M3+ with current version :P -
No! Have you tried to shoot wit that gun. This gun shoots to air, so impossible to troll
-
Gyroscope is problem fpr fightning againsy short range turrets and other short range situations. But, very effective for medium-long range and against ricochet, smoky. But you can shoot directly for make vulcan's aim to air. Very good with Dictator because you can't make that tactic against Dictator. Moreover, with Dictator, you can flip lots of target.
-
With double power, you can kill 3 titans with one clip :blink:
-
İf you are not faster, or your speed is not enough to keep distance for a short time, speed doesn't matter so much. So if you want to get a heavy tank, why should i care speed so much? Of course speed changes everythink, but if your speed is not enough, maybe you should get other higher stats. Heal, weight... Moreover, locking ranks are better. Look at Dictator. Dictator is actually a heavy hull on the wiki. We generally say for that "medium". Slower than others but my favorite. Dictator's speed is enough to keep distance for enough time.(Of course with lots of another advantages. And at last, in my opinion, mammoth is one of the hull for pros. Players rarely use that effectively. Unfortunately, i still don't have enough skill and knowledge to use mammoth effectively, but i will probably learn that :)
-
Damae great İmpact great Range great but still have disadvantages i love guns like that :wub:
-
I'm stuck at isida/dictator
-
İ think, they should add to shaft that "gyroscope effect" :)
-
I don't say that. I say opponent freezes
-
for short range try to do that at medium and long range
-
Anyone can answer that question? Is vulcan immune against freeze effect while burning?
-
Roger and Jade became too good.
-
I hoped, this gun's shooting DPS would be less than ricochet. There is not any gun that have more total DPS than that gun! I haven't said anythink about 160 meter range! Gyroscope effect and low turning will make this gun weaker for short range (sometimes), but make stronger for long rangeWhy did developers reduce railguns and smoky's impact? You have added a new impact monster. 3 machine gun throw hornet to sky! I couldn't control impact force with Dictator! You can't stop, because the turret starts to shot late. By the way, there is little chance to fight against shot-and-hide players with that gun. But, I loved that!
-
So, you agreed that this gun is OP. Eh.. We have the same idea. : )
-
Always trust to garage...
-
Problem is not killing one man, problem is after that. Firsy of all, we can't do any hide trap anymore. Before laser, we could hide in herbs and kill everyone before anyone get near to our tank. Moreover, we could wait on snipe mode. Now, this is not so possible.
-
How "first" First was made? I don't know, but probably Tribute http://en.tankiwiki.com/History_of_the_Game Archive video... This map is definetely ancient tribute
-
There should be "minimum item requipments" in my opinion
Jump to content










































































