Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kayitsiz

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kayitsiz

  1. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Dramatically!? Minimum damage is %60!
  2. kayitsiz

    Is shaft now underpowered?

    First, they made a game that unsitable for shaft, aftr they fixed it and make shaft worse, and after they give power to change the gun. They still try to add the gun with a good way. This is not easy to add a gun that like shaft to tanki online. Laser spoiled shaft, but we have to accept, everythink was worse than today when 7-8 months ago.
  3. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Shaft, Thunder, Twins Hull, Viking, Mammoth
  4. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Shaft and Hammer, two great flip gun ;) enjoy it :lol:
  5. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Basically no. There is lots of better ones.
  6. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    Buy fortress kit http://en.tankiwiki.com/Product_kits shaft-thunder-hunter-mammoth area defender ;)
  7. kayitsiz

    Drugging wastes more crystals than you think

    İf drugs weren't wasting crys, allone woud buy them with their free crys so there wouldn't be any drugger so crystal buyer for drug. They buy drug without thinking economy and spoil our game.
  8. kayitsiz

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    1. Dictator 2. Mammoth 3. Viking 4. Wasp 5. Hunter 6. Hornet 7.Titan in my opinion
  9. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    İf you fight 1 vs 1 or try to use railgun tactics, yes. İf you fight like a shaft, there is chance.
  10. kayitsiz

    Can anyone solute lag problem?

    I tried clearing, nothing happened :( Problem, allone is laggy, not just me. İ will also try "fixit" thanks...
  11. kayitsiz

    Can anyone solute lag problem?

    NOTE: That lag started 4 days ago, and I tried everythink what can I do(I checked "how to reduce lag" topic). Lots of other player got this problem, so this is not about of me. I lost my every chance against lag! every 20 sec my game is frozen for 5 sec with great(!) ping, after I get at least 5 "connection failed" per day. Finally, game clock frozen at 00:00 I lost at least 2000-3000 cry for last 3 day. Keeping playing is just hopeless try. Main servers are swimming in lag. I can't find any match on another servers because of my rank. I cannot imagine what generallissimos doing right now. Everyone try to use first servers because of update and in my opinion, this made lag absolutely higher. Before, that wasn't problem for me because I was using shaft and shaft could been use with lag. Laser made shaft impossible to play with lag. I cannot fight with smoky and twins with that lag. Someone should do something!
  12. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Actually, these tanks can be very effective for team. Take double armor drug and go directly to opponent directly. After when opponent long ranges try to kill that, kill these long ranges with your long range players! :lol: Fake target
  13. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Railgun unfortunately spoiled game! Most of the railguns should choose different turrets which they can effective with.
  14. kayitsiz

    Drugging wastes more crystals than you think

    So, you have to find good situations. I agree with you. But thiink my example a bit. This is real and happened on Christmas x2 fund days. At least 8 player are in game, 3 full drugger thunder-mammoth team is on open area. They feed from falling boxes, also they use double power. İf they got near dying, they use double armor and heal immediately. Damage, range and defence is great. Sightseeing is great. I tried to use full drug with Smoky-Dictator. Result: Rage quit! :( :angry: Can you say "drugs waste crys" there? I don't think so. You have to start drugging immediately and find a way to keep that. And don't use drug for Arena 1 vs 1 :lol:
  15. kayitsiz

    Drugging wastes more crystals than you think

    So, you have to keep "drugger position". SCD made drugging so different. Probably I can't explain that to you. Get Mammoth-Thunder and use drug in Desert DM.
  16. Shaft's snipe mode impact force is 8.00
  17. İf anyone spoil your favorite toy, you may get angry. This is so normal.
  18. kayitsiz

    The old kick system

    Yes, do you know?
  19. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    But, don't do them on team games! This is just a way of mult! I have seen this mammoth-fire on Skycrapers CTF
  20. kayitsiz

    The game probably needs more and faster servers.

    No way! First i tried WoT, game was impossible to play because lag. After I tried tanki online,I still play. Probably it will be worse.
  21. kayitsiz

    The game probably needs more and faster servers.

    I got lag for a 2 days. I tried everythink ı can do for now, but still same. Is it about server?
  22. kayitsiz

    shows CTF game in DM games list....

    Yes, same for me. However in my opinion, this CTF game is "proposed battle"
  23. kayitsiz

    Game still continue!

    Game has been over. Moderators can close this topic. Thanks...
  24. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Sandstone I don't offer sandstone
  25. kayitsiz

    Game still continue!

    Someone still playing :)
×
×
  • Create New...