Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kayitsiz

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kayitsiz

  1. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Great turning speed, heigh allows to shot opponents' turret directly. Excellent heal and speed. Near-mounted. :)
  2. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Rock is an amazing paint, but @Penguin40 is right. Rock is in my list and i can think Rock later :)
  3. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    thanks If you want to buy vulcan, get ricochet paint ;)
  4. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    So, we can buy later or just buy one of them. <_<
  5. kayitsiz

    What's better the Hammer or the Thunder?

    I prefer thunder
  6. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hello players, I need some help. 3. time I writing same question, but something has changed. First of all, my equipments I bought my all paints for shaft, but now I need some paints about twins and smoky. My "enemy" list is that: 1.Isida 2.Ricochet/Vulcan 3.Firebird/Hammer 4.Freeze/Twins I need a great defence against Isida. When isidas see a twins, try to direct attack! :( Same for smoky. I wan't to prevent heal and attack. Ricochet and Vulcan have more DPS than twins, but they have reload times. I want to use that against them. I need at least protection that enough to save Dictator from dying with 12 ricochet bullet. For vulcan, I need more DPS against them. For Firebird, I want to be effective for short range. For example, hill and arena battles. For Hammer, I want to use hammers reload time. So, I should be alive after 3 hit. İf I get freeze defence, same as firebird. :) Twins defence is important for smoky Paints I may buy(I can listen another paints suggestions): Vortex: Cheap choice, can work for special situations. Roger: Not so about my enemy list, but twins defence can work for my smoky. Sakura: Cheap and low-defence paint, but contain 3 different protection against my enemy list Atom: If I upgrade that, can work well Irbis: My one of the favorite choice. Great defence against Isida and I can upgrade Ricochet protection. Freeze protection can work against M3 ones. Mars: A good paint and contain my list. +30 hammer can protect me against 4 hit. I can upgrade Isida and fire protection. Hive: Great against Vulcan and Ricochet. Freeze protection is good. Jade: Not about the list, but have hammer protection and great with shaft. By the way, can work with smoky Taiga: My one of the other favorite choice. Some players suggested that paint. Other paints Maybe I can wait and buy some others. But, I Don't want to wait so much. Rock Raccon Nano I am going to buy Clay in the future.
  7. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I offer you buy vulcan later. Great gun, but for high ranks. Like hammer...
  8. kayitsiz

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    İf you keep shooting, no But, isida can prevent damaging yourself
  9. kayitsiz

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Okay, question time :) İf I use anti-vulcan paint, can ı protect myself from vulcan's self damage?
  10. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Yes, hard to aim, but impossible to knockaim! :) And, you can kill a shaft while in snipe mode. Moreover, very good weapon to fight against thunder campers(but, we will have to fight agaist vulcan campers! <_< <_< :lol: :lol: )
  11. kayitsiz

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    1:22 was amazing!
  12. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    In every maps there are open areas. Middle fighters and edge fighters have different advantages and "abilities" Look, you are fightning on middle, vulcan are on edge. Vulcan have an advantage. Edge fighters( shafters, campers, some railgunners, and vulcan) have more knowledge, ability and equipment to look at area and know what is happening. Players like using your equipments are generally careless about evrionment. This is about what you doing. Result, vulcan user will be more "sapient" than you.
  13. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Why do you think viking is easy to use and dictator is hard to(You've wrote that) I don't really understand. Dictator always looks for me easiest hull to drive. :huh: :huh: :huh:
  14. kayitsiz

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    I used, hard to keep D/l but not hard like that. Probably you used your tank in a false battle. I have used Hunter-Smoky M0 with maybe 5-6 or more higher rank players in Highland. There were 15 or more players. D/l ratio was 0.38. You should work for getting 0.1 D/L.
  15. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Yes, so Vulcan will try to catch you on open area, and probably use that gun like open maps! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can say lots of map for Vulcan. Stadium, Atra, Arena, Ping-Pong...
  16. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    Can you explain one thing players?? Why don't gold box hunters of weeks write there?
  17. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Sometimes you can use arcede mode like that against railgunners and smokies But, prefer face against thunders
  18. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    I'm sure that you can't use shaft well in Gravity With or without helping internet challenging you :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way, I finished caring gold boxes. I can't pay 250 cry for all tryings, and generally I'm on false area :(
  19. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    I'm sure that you can't use shaft well in Gravity -_- -_-
  20. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    You need just 2 more rank :)
  21. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thunder, better with heavy hulls
  22. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I have 2 of them :) This is about your matches. I use two of them for different matches with shaft, dictator and mammoth. Twins is better for killing heavy targets, big groups and high damage opponents Smoky is better for killing light targets, shot-and-hide opponents and long range targets
  23. kayitsiz

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Yes! This gun has some disadvantages to get huge damage, impact and range So, this gun should have damage more than any other gun.
  24. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    The best CTF defence equipment :) When i get mammoth and someone come to defence with isida,opponent starts to drugging :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P Better than all, even shaft
×
×
  • Create New...