-
Posts
2 367 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat
-
Y doesn't anyone post anymore :( And yea I changed my Skype to: tanki381
-
Excuse Me If I remember correctly that was my design -_- -_-
-
Walikum Assalam :D
-
He left and Rejoined..
-
Joined Ramzan's CLan
-
There was a Penguin with new kind of XP which was junk
-
But he was forgiven by Semyon and He joined the clan. There was a penguin :D
-
So ramzan asked him to post the application on This Page :)
-
plz post the application on the clan page
-
Thanks It looks Awesome and plz do the other stuff too.. :)
-
Cool Dragons Club color must be light and dark blue. It must be blue no matter the shade..
-
Can U change this into my clan page design Parkour Club Stuff: I want u to make a logo for A parkour club named Cool Dragons And these things too Clan Officials, Elite Parkourists, Parkourists, Members, Allied Parkour Clubs, Training, Rules,Our Clan Page and Warning list ^_^ Regards, Ramzan
-
There a Monkey drug dealer..
-
7000th POST :D
-
Reached
-
Sucessfully
-
Ramzan
-
What ?? :huh:
-
Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims PS: I Was Born In Ramadan And My Name Is Ramzan, Ramadan Means Ramzan, Ramazan And The Month Of Quran ^_^ And by the way CJ Clan reopen ho gia ha (Emerald Knights) Ma or bhi Musalman thond raha ho jo join karna chaha to agar koi interested ha to Mujha PM karda ^_^
-
Yes :(
-
"Y do I look like an onion"
-
LoL... :D :P U just have to continue the stupid story these _________ Are making up... THis story doesnt even make sense :angry:
-
Became a mummy... :)
Jump to content




























































