Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_TURBO7_the_master0

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0

  1. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Here is what I think, if you want to discuss these matters then discuss with Truthteller in PM because that squad was made by truth. And one more thing fufu next time if you want to discuss about mistakes of clan related topics then you should do it in PM or chatzy because if you tell about our mistakes in open clan page then it might attract the attentions of Mods and besides the other people who view this will also have a negative impression on this clan perhaps people won't join. So next time you want to find out mistakes or problems, please make PM and give clearance there. We will sort things out that way :)
  2. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U.]

    Tell the time of trainings! :)
  3. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Fufu war is over now please don't start a debate over this topic it seems like you were supporting the opponents not us. Do not make any complications after wars OK?...besides allies are not outsiders! I downvoted because I disagree with this posy of yours nothing else :)
  4. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Sorry for double post but...
  5. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Past!
  6. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Rest are VV allies allowed :D
  7. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    GG. :lol: ^_^ :rolleyes:
  8. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    WE WON THE CLAN WAR! :D
  9. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    1.5 Hours left for war!
  10. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Thanks! I will be active on 8:30.
  11. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    OMG! War is today!! But when? What's that time in IST?
  12. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    if I was there then I would've recorded a video of it and send it to the Admins and that guy would R.I.P wait a mintue! void walker was there he is a MOD didn't he do something ? ^ lol I think he hacked sometimes!
  13. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    You said that like hundred times! -_-
  14. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I am really worried about this upcoming war..red Alert is not an easy level we played our all wars in noobbox so far and we won but in red alert we arent pros are we?..but as of you can see our opponent clan their squad includes Gissimos and I think they are pro in Red alert thats why they picked the MAP!... they have taken good preparation for this CW http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=270090 We dont wanna lose or our streak will be broken we have never lost a single war so I am DAMN SERIOUS This time!!!
  15. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Todays been a great day for me! :D :)
  16. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    We should be practicing more for 12th July's War our opponent clan has taken full preparations of it we haven't organised any trainings in Red Alert! They even picked up their squad and they are ready! check there clan page: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=270090
  17. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    We have a clan war on Red Alert soon! so me with my allies made a training on red alert and we won 4-5 flags here are the results GG :D
  18. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Hey noob m3 rail costs 218k not 142k and you're hoping to buy m3 rail,rico, and smoky with 152k? :P
  19. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    We should all be serious on our upcoming clan war which is after 2 days! we should stop doing so much fun and organise trainings! the clan we are going to war is not an easy Clan they have made all preparations for this war and look at us.... P.S- who da hell is "X_hell_X"
  20. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Blue Hands of a MILLION SUBSCRIBERS TO YOU :D
  21. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    This would be a perfect one if abdulla wouldn't have shot first..anyways congrats abdulla! :D
  22. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Everyone can come I dont actually know the time I will do it when Saad is online I will inform you all Abdulla also gonna rank today!. I am playing test server all day now see my result in M3 isida and M2 viking in 30 min Noise battle!
  23. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Not yet I am waiting for saad and abdulla, saad has spectator and abdulla will rank today so I am hoping to make a double rankup party! so I want all URR members to attend this even truth.
  24. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    :mellow:
×
×
  • Create New...