-
Posts
1 895 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0
-
You look Cute! :wub:
-
See dreams of beating E-gurads :lol: I dont understand you hhhhh :D
-
well, you guys think SL is so easy?..just winning a couple of clan wars also doesn't change the fact!...fine go On do whatever you all can do for SL..but I would say we must practice more! for it..Even I want to compete in SL as well...we all want..But this isn't the time! and fufu plz try to go and play the normal battles now in TO..and try to win cuz in SL those are gonna be Alot Tough!!..
-
-
The Members who think that they are capable of Organising training can do it no problem, But DFL is right we must not concentrate in SL just now!...till now we have been warring in sandbox only....I recommend that we should have wars and trainings in other maps as I mentioned before...And besides I won't be accepting or making wars on Sandbox anymore!...because we should not be dependent in one map only..rather we should Hold on trainings in those other maps as well...so no Sandbox from now on!... Here is a Advise from me, Trainings should be made when at least 4 members are online!...we don't need Other definite timings for it...as some members are unable to attend trainings..without training it is not possible to judge anyones skills for upcoming clan wars!..In each trainings atleast One Elite Member and One High Council member should be present!
-
Just Got A Gold after the update because of 30 sec. time! :D
-
No update on the Legendary Railgun?...I would like if railgun's Damage is More increased and also most probably its Reloading should be made faster!!
-
-
No Noobbox Sandbox from now on!...We will only practice within those maps mentioned they are also in SL and also suitable for Clan Wars...So which One should we start first training?....By the way, I think each testers should select 2/3 maps from them and organize training there...that would be perfect..For example DFL has selected Boombox..
-
Good to see you interest!...we will hold up trainings in there soon. :)
-
I have selected some new maps for our future clan wars they are as follows: Garder,Farm,Parma,Barda,Atra,Boombox,Short bridge,colonge,Fort Knox,Island,Highland,Opposition,Courage,Valley and Zone Upvote if you like them.
-
Where was ^this Truth? I really missed him.
-
Go away I unfriended you and added you to my Ignore list in Tanki.
-
I Say the Truth! Always...but not like Truthteller :ph34r: Its not right of saying "xaxaxax...." it spoils your posts...
-
35
-
abdULLA_BARCA Has been banned FORVER! Reason: banning the Master!
-
^ Has psychological problems Reason: Overflooding :o
-
abdulla has been banned from the game Reason: Playing forum games here
-
i know you
-
Lets go! Madness
-
B)
-
I see nothing in the box xD
-
Not Zone....I prefer Sandbox!
-
In your Dreams?...ok 1v1 me when your online....There would be one condition..if you lose I will call you abdULLA_BARCA all the time...and if you win I won't tell
-
I went easy on you for memorizing your skills and techniques and weak points xD Don't show off now! :)
Jump to content



































































