Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_TURBO7_the_master0

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0

  1. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Just GET LOST!!...
  2. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    So....is soldier our clan mate? I guess...No...so if he down votes then you don't care?Oo..so he's a random person too...
  3. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    why do you care now?....well, you don't care when soldier down votes do you...of course he is your best friend so you won't say anything so now why do you care about it so much?
  4. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Sorry mate never mind..but DFL is super Pro....is there anyone who can defeat DFL?
  5. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Truth lost to DLF at 7-2 flag plz don't laugh ok?
  6. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Even This one! -_-
  7. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Yes cuz I'm a Sniper! B)
  8. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    My dream tank M4 :rolleyes:
  9. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    :blink:
  10. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Thats because you downvoted our posts in the previous pages so you got no upvotes! -_-
  11. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Guide to CTF

    Cool B)
  12. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ Have a good Journey ;)
  13. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Nice but how you have errors with that type of Internet? OMG you're damn handsome I was thinking that if I were a girl I would have married you earlier xD
  14. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    See my speed!
  15. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I left after that noob it wasn't really a match!...stop crying willya
  16. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    See this the real life photos of many players of tanki..I saw DFL,Goldens and Liabrador's photo here!! http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=72487&page=1# Read all pages!
  17. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Dude start a new topic in the forum and give Proofs and screenshots maybe people can help!
  18. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Can anyone plz tell me if any war today?...cuz truth said something like that within 2 hours!...on the other hand I asked Blueagle ...then he told truth is lying...so form now truth's name is "Lieteller"
  19. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Finally Servers Open! but many errors :(
  20. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    During 4 hours we are unable to play!...btw, I have an Idea! lets all to chatzy now we will all chat there..(timepass)
  21. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    is anyone able to play tanki now?
  22. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Noob Developers...Why server is down!!
  23. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Baddest Game of my life during the whole game my ping was 500-999...this is my first Game win with Lags...also I missed 3 gold due to lags and I was top but when lag gradually increased I came below...but GG...
  24. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Soldier28 is not in our Clan why do you gave him chance in this war?...I was there and I wanted to join but you didn't give me any chance!...Nice decisions you've made! -_-
  25. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    these paints are OP I want them all
×
×
  • Create New...