Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_TURBO7_the_master0

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0

  1. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I have met a guy today with an amazing paint any guess?...
  2. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Really? I don't think so! :P
  3. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Anyone up for Hardstyle tournament? For more info: http://tankionline.com/en/2015/07/new-tournament-hardstyle/
  4. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Razor made a mistake but we won't...we should keep practicing for SL...but we aren't going yet...we will have to make ourselves prepare for it..we will join SL only when we all think its Time!
  5. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I will just ask you a simple question...and you have to answer it simply!
  6. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ triple posts
  7. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    LOL! *I fell from the Chair laughing!!*
  8. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ For Example :rolleyes:
  9. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U.]

    There is a need of a Co-Leader for this parkour club...if the Leader is inactive then he can put in charge for that I think NBK is perfect....just saying!
  10. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    LOL...Yeah!!...His battery goes to 0% just when he's about to lose xD
  11. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Nice Excuses!
  12. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Red Graphic

    Try to get a new PC! or better internet!
  13. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Solution 1: Go here and find your problems ---> http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showforum=131 Solution 2: Check if this problems persists ----> http://tankionline.com/en/help/access/loading/
  14. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ He probably get rekt everytime he joins a battles so he doesn't play! GG. DFL, and Trif...abdulla was here too but he left the game like a noob as we were losing but..when he left we won :D I joined later :P
  15. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    LOL ^
  16. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I'm test7_PRO-Killer add me there
  17. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    OMG! I just went to test server and used M4 freeze,M4 fire and M4 hammer after update they are OP....Freeze's damage is now 160! and fire's is 150! and hammer is 205!
  18. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    And my 600th post! :lol:
  19. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Those who want SL now! Upvote this post and those who don't want downvote it...I am DownVoting!
  20. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    You Deserve a Cookie!!!
  21. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    you all are banned for making accounts in Tanki
  22. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    You all are banned cuz of playing forum games..not attentive on studies
  23. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    True The 2nd one!
  24. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Mana Left tanki on holiday Enjoyment! lol
  25. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Here is a Cookie for you!....thanks for making all understand! the fact! PS- Mana left tanki? :mellow:
×
×
  • Create New...