-
Posts
1 895 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0
-
Just GET LOST!!...
-
So....is soldier our clan mate? I guess...No...so if he down votes then you don't care?Oo..so he's a random person too...
-
why do you care now?....well, you don't care when soldier down votes do you...of course he is your best friend so you won't say anything so now why do you care about it so much?
-
Sorry mate never mind..but DFL is super Pro....is there anyone who can defeat DFL?
-
Truth lost to DLF at 7-2 flag plz don't laugh ok?
-
Even This one! -_-
-
Yes cuz I'm a Sniper! B)
-
My dream tank M4 :rolleyes:
-
:blink:
-
Thats because you downvoted our posts in the previous pages so you got no upvotes! -_-
-
^ Have a good Journey ;)
-
Nice but how you have errors with that type of Internet? OMG you're damn handsome I was thinking that if I were a girl I would have married you earlier xD
-
See my speed!
-
I left after that noob it wasn't really a match!...stop crying willya
-
See this the real life photos of many players of tanki..I saw DFL,Goldens and Liabrador's photo here!! http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=72487&page=1# Read all pages!
-
Dude start a new topic in the forum and give Proofs and screenshots maybe people can help!
-
Can anyone plz tell me if any war today?...cuz truth said something like that within 2 hours!...on the other hand I asked Blueagle ...then he told truth is lying...so form now truth's name is "Lieteller"
-
Finally Servers Open! but many errors :(
-
During 4 hours we are unable to play!...btw, I have an Idea! lets all to chatzy now we will all chat there..(timepass)
-
is anyone able to play tanki now?
-
Noob Developers...Why server is down!!
-
Baddest Game of my life during the whole game my ping was 500-999...this is my first Game win with Lags...also I missed 3 gold due to lags and I was top but when lag gradually increased I came below...but GG...
-
Soldier28 is not in our Clan why do you gave him chance in this war?...I was there and I wanted to join but you didn't give me any chance!...Nice decisions you've made! -_-
-
these paints are OP I want them all
Jump to content











































































