Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_TURBO7_the_master0

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0

  1. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    You look Cute! :wub:
  2. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    See dreams of beating E-gurads :lol: I dont understand you hhhhh :D
  3. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    well, you guys think SL is so easy?..just winning a couple of clan wars also doesn't change the fact!...fine go On do whatever you all can do for SL..but I would say we must practice more! for it..Even I want to compete in SL as well...we all want..But this isn't the time! and fufu plz try to go and play the normal battles now in TO..and try to win cuz in SL those are gonna be Alot Tough!!..
  4. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    The Members who think that they are capable of Organising training can do it no problem, But DFL is right we must not concentrate in SL just now!...till now we have been warring in sandbox only....I recommend that we should have wars and trainings in other maps as I mentioned before...And besides I won't be accepting or making wars on Sandbox anymore!...because we should not be dependent in one map only..rather we should Hold on trainings in those other maps as well...so no Sandbox from now on!... Here is a Advise from me, Trainings should be made when at least 4 members are online!...we don't need Other definite timings for it...as some members are unable to attend trainings..without training it is not possible to judge anyones skills for upcoming clan wars!..In each trainings atleast One Elite Member and One High Council member should be present!
  5. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Changes in supplies and gold box

    Just Got A Gold after the update because of 30 sec. time! :D
  6. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Changes in turret and hull parameters

    No update on the Legendary Railgun?...I would like if railgun's Damage is More increased and also most probably its Reloading should be made faster!!
  7. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    No Noobbox Sandbox from now on!...We will only practice within those maps mentioned they are also in SL and also suitable for Clan Wars...So which One should we start first training?....By the way, I think each testers should select 2/3 maps from them and organize training there...that would be perfect..For example DFL has selected Boombox..
  8. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Good to see you interest!...we will hold up trainings in there soon. :)
  9. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I have selected some new maps for our future clan wars they are as follows: Garder,Farm,Parma,Barda,Atra,Boombox,Short bridge,colonge,Fort Knox,Island,Highland,Opposition,Courage,Valley and Zone Upvote if you like them.
  10. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Where was ^this Truth? I really missed him.
  11. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Go away I unfriended you and added you to my Ignore list in Tanki.
  12. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I Say the Truth! Always...but not like Truthteller :ph34r: Its not right of saying "xaxaxax...." it spoils your posts...
  13. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] Count Backward

    35
  14. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    abdULLA_BARCA Has been banned FORVER! Reason: banning the Master!
  15. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ Has psychological problems Reason: Overflooding :o
  16. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    abdulla has been banned from the game Reason: Playing forum games here
  17. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] How famous are you?

    i know you
  18. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Lets go! Madness
  19. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] What`s in the box.

    B)
  20. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    [Forum Game] What`s in the box.

    I see nothing in the box xD
  21. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Not Zone....I prefer Sandbox!
  22. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    In your Dreams?...ok 1v1 me when your online....There would be one condition..if you lose I will call you abdULLA_BARCA all the time...and if you win I won't tell
  23. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I went easy on you for memorizing your skills and techniques and weak points xD Don't show off now! :)
×
×
  • Create New...