Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. This is not simple for us too we are not pros here, like 2-3 are from here btw nice :)
  2. I thought you were banned because last time I saw you were hacking ...
  3. Fuel

    Falcon Creativity

    :wub: B)
  4. Its not a logo.... Its a banner..
  5. The other one with green paint blocked me, I was gonna fall so I gave him way nvm congrats
  6. I lost first 1vs1 but with a lagger so I aint sad about that :P
  7. LOL! There is nothing there, only m3 xp and some crys :/ I seriously cant understand you :mellow:
  8. What? What you mean by come again?
  9. I don't want people to think wrong about me. I bought this SMP this month and it was my 2nd SMP ............
  10. LOL!!!!!!!!! Truth!!!!! What a cool logo B)
  11. Anyone has good rank up plans for Generalissimo? Please don't forget to mention the map name. ___________________________________________________________
  12. Now I want 1vs1 with truth in sandbox 5 flags anytime anywhere.
  13. You mean I play with noobies? :huh: I find them in Ru1, + You forgot to add your name in the list :P
  14. 9-0 Undefeated yet :)
  15. Happy Independence day! :)
  16. Lol you still play these battles in en 2 xD
  17. Fuel

    Mega-Draconis

    Good luck. :)
×
×
  • Create New...