Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. I flipped him and then he ran 2nd serious 1vs1 in sandbox and won :) I was gonna make 5-2 but he ran :( I feel happy :) -Emerald
  2. Nothing change at all, you never came into any training, I only met u in 1 battle from 2-3 months nothing big change to me -Emerald
  3. I am young too -_- Your age?
  4. Those pictures are not his pictures. They are from the parkour club : The flying parkourists
  5. What? I cant understand your English.
  6. The first video lagged when you ranked, so fail..
  7. Still I can flip you anytime anywhere in xp/bp muing is not allowed there ;)
  8. It was so easy to flip at that time but that noob update
  9. What do you mean? :huh: -Emerald
  10. Don't copy but if you want a picture something like this for you then contact this man. :) Click on me-Emerald
  11. Remember Turbo? -Emerald
  12. Training tomorrow at 14:15 UTC Map will be Kungur Please be ready with orange paint , @IronElves , and @TariQ99 please be there :P
  13. We have now good members in this club, please select a map for the next training, quote this post. Thank you. -Emerald
  14. Accepted. Please come on trainings :) Also stay active on the club page and say I am in this club.
  15. 99th Gold Box :D -Emerald
  16. Welcome tariq and okay lat -Emerald
  17. You unfriended me and just went, never came to trainings.
  18. Nope that clan don't need candies, it needs skilled players but u are just a candy sseller. -Emerald
  19. lol btw where are u from?
  20. I was using Tundra, still I was 2 shots for rail but I had a little protection against Smoky :D Yes and cool and thanks
  21. My first SL format match and won :) With my clan B)
  22. I thought u were in home city nvm
  23. I like this clan, some friends here too but here is no training, or any clan battles.
×
×
  • Create New...