-
Posts
5 435 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Fuel
-
Whos TGK? + if u are thinking to join spyro then u will be never accepted :mellow: that aint joking clan, its very stict :/
-
Lat come in game?
-
Tell him to join, and that other guy too if they speak English.
-
Ironelves and latviestanker
-
We have 2 very skilled members. :)
-
Best match in Red Alert, I joined at last when flags were 10-10 :P
-
:D :P :lol:
-
<_< :mellow:
-
Just bought x 100 SMP :D
-
The first one is nice...
-
@IronElves is the new and first co-leader :)
-
Good luck. :)
-
I have a feeling that's a fail rank but nvm.
-
Congrats, but I still don't what are you doing in that pic :/
-
I will be offline on the training time as I am going, anyone can conduct training. Also we had 1 training in morning :)
-
I'll show u and ur reaction will be like this : :o :mellow: btw I am planning to buy a new one :3 but I don't have any SMp from weeks or 2
-
Ikr my smp was expired from before still i ranked before him xD
-
Oh yeah he spoiled it and blamed you :P
-
Congrats :) I did not put these pictures in spoiler because ranking up is a very special thing. :) <> Emerald <>
-
Members list updated, many old members are kicked out more information in the 2nd post.
-
Added. I was gonna pm you that you want to stay in this club or not because your usually off in training times :(
-
Which rank up? Who are you taking about?
-
Cool :)
-
Np. Good luck u too for future. :) <> Emerald <>
Jump to content



































































