-
Posts
5 435 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Fuel
-
I cant understand his english, hes 12 and he call him baby and he calls english baby language, I am only 13 tho. <_<
-
You need to practice with him first `_`
-
DFL_the_third rising from nowhere :D
-
I don't even remember it, I think it might be a new clan, so I have went there to say good luck. I still don't get you, are you trying to say that if I see one random post of a clan then I have to give my life for the next upcoming posts, is this what are you trying to say? -Emerald
-
Well, why should I? :) -Emerald
-
What if I tell u my normal fps are 20-30 and ping is 100-200 , I am so happy with it but u call It laugh oh well ur so damn luck -Emerald Tbh oufa lose from rnadom player and never add his loss (duelists) -Emerald
-
I tried to make a joke bro...
-
I don't spy people, why should I see your every post doe in a random clan? zEmerald
-
What language is that? ^
-
Today, i saw saad doing 1vs1, I brought some popcorn the score was 1-1 but when I looked after 1 second it was 2-1 and saad was vanished. :( Story ended. Let me know if you like it. -Emerald
-
Thank you, and everyone has problems with pc's even me :P -Emerald
-
7-5 in end :D
-
@I-C_H_A_M_P_I_O_N kept calling me noob tho I capped like 4 flags + I joined late :D -Emerald
-
Okay. -Emerald
-
Don't forget we have a training today. -Emerald
-
LINK of server?
-
I just saw you applied in some other clan. :mellow: -Emerald 3000 Post
-
I never buy. :mellow:
-
Nope no 1vs1 with friends, I know it will be friendly still.
-
He can report his friends, cant trust him anymore. I wont trust him if hesay it was his brother or he was hacked, okay? -.-
-
Straight kick him?
-
By Specialized u mean practiced? -Emerald
-
Another victory in sandbox 1vs1 I am feeling really happy Everyone runs I stay undefeated :) 3-0 -Emerald
Jump to content



































































