Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Jwimmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jwimmer

  1. Jwimmer

    How To CLose Account?

    It is not possible, but what I would do in your situation is to randomly write out a long string of numbers and letters, and change your password to that. Then burn or throw away the paper you wrote the password on, and it is all over. Or, perhaps, send the password to your email in the future (there are websites that make that possible), so in case you want to get back into tanki at some point you can.
  2. What if everyone defended the same side? I mean its not like that would happen, but it would be funny. I will write my entry in the next few days, it should be interesting to write about.
  3. Jwimmer

    UnRemovable Buying Ban.. =(

    They may not have been able to read your messages because of all that weird =) =$ stuff. It =$ makes =# it =) very =( hard to =^ read.
  4. That was more than your normal run-on. Maybe a marathon-on?
  5. Jwimmer

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    Most likely exceeds maximum password lengh, plus, do you actually know pi to whatever digit that is? 0/10 And my fake password: PrinGlescAn84
  6. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    I'm back for this week. And, as a welcome back gift, Tanki decided to let me take the first gold I saw drop. Was surprisingly easy. When the gold appeared in the air, I jumped on top of a mammy, then got on top of the people on the ramp, then they drove me in to the gold. Also it is gold number 51 on this acc (the last gold I got gave me the 50 golds achievement) I think I am close to 50 on my alt, so my rough estimate is 100 golds total.
  7. Woah, I made top 5! Congrats to Tweezers as well for being promoted to reporter candidate.
  8. Jwimmer

    Whitewater Kayaking

    Whitewater Kayaking Hmm, seems like Jwimmer has lost it! Why is he writing about a… physical… activity?? Tanki is supposed to be a game that involves not even thinking about moving! Well, you are right, Jwimmer has lost it. But not because he is writing about physical activity - it is because he likes to go risk drowning for the sake of some adrenaline running through his body. I have, throughout my years, found that I really enjoy to do stuff outdoors. The fact that I have been working at a summer camp where I am constantly outside for the last month proves that point. One of my favorite things to do outdoors is whitewater kayaking. So, I have decided to share why I love the sport so much. I got into kayaking a few years ago, as a camper at the summer camp I now work at. My dad used to be really into it in his prime, and a few of his friends stuck with it, and so I was quickly accepted as another member of the whitewater kayaking community. At the camp, we learned the basics of kayaking - how to wet exit, t-rescue, and roll. I won't bother explaining any of these, but if you are interested, there are plenty of videos on YouTube. After learning these skills for a few days and practicing in the pool, we made our way out to a nearby river. We spent two days on the river, and made three runs down it. The rapids were not all that big, but I still had a tremendously fun time. Because the river was dam-fed from the bottom of a lake, the water was ice-cold. However, I managed to not flip, so my whole body never had to be submerged. All in all, this camp is what sparked my interest in kayaking, which I still hold to this day, two years later. Upon arrival home from the camp, I was antsy to get a boat and gear of my own, and have started to build up my collection from then. I started with getting a boat - it is one of the shorter kayaks - called play boats, that is only as long as I am tall. The reason it is called a play boat is that they are meant to be surfed in. Since most of you are foreign to the concept of surfing in a kayak, I will explain it to you. Surfing is, unlike what you picture, where you get your boat stuck in a hole, and spin around and try not to flip. Wait what's that? You don't know what a hole is? Well, I will explain that as well. A hole is a piece of water where the water goes over a rock, and then crashes back onto itself, making a nice little pocket where you get trapped, and hammered on both sides with water. Example below: I got flipped in this one So, back to the point. My boat is a play boat, so it is meant to get trapped in holes as best as possible. I am not a very advanced paddler yet, so I cannot do flips or anything crazy like that yet, but the feeling of getting in a hole is still exhilarating. At this point, I could nerd out and start explaining all of my other gear, but I'm pretty sure that I have lost any attention that I did have at the start of this article. If you are wondering, there really is no point behind this article. I just felt like writing something, and am running a river tomorrow, so this is the result. Anyways, I love whitewater kayaking, and would recommend trying it out if you get a chance. -@Jwimmer
  9. Jwimmer

    All About Camping In Courage

    Easy to read, and helpful- whats not to like? I prefer camping at point B, another perk of that spot is that it is a good flag carrying route, so you can be a last line of defense if you flag is brought down the side alley.
  10. Jwimmer

    Kit Review: Vampire kit

    This little part is pretty redundant, and also I would suggest getting somebody else to proofread for your- there were quite a few grammar errors scattered throughout. I was also confused on the context of the pictures you used for each game mode. It would make much more since to get screenshots of you using the actual kit, or even pictures of the final scoreboard and how you placed in each. But still you got a bunch of views, so good job.
  11. Make the battle private and turn off autofinish. Unless they made changes to how that works in the update that just dropped.
  12. Jwimmer

    [GB] British players

    I know some people from both England and Australia, and they both say mate. I think it varies with dialect/where a person lives in England.
  13. Jwimmer

    Economy tournament

    So, because you were not added to the tourney, you want compensation that is worth 2.5 million crystals, AND easily the best paint in the game? I mean come on... even the prize for first place is not worth that much.
  14. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Joined this game of Forest CTF, to realize it was very uneven. I just about left, but the siren rang. I looked around the map, then barely saw the top of the parachute falling into the corner of the map (I was in the middle). Used the speed of my wasp m2, and darted over to take the gold. Nobody else was at the drop zone. I also flipped a lagger dictator too lol.
  15. Do I have to keep writing stuff to stay a distinguished member for next month? Because I've been gone for the past 2 weeks and will be gone except for weekends until August, and can't write much of anything.
  16. Jwimmer

    [Forum Game] Name Game

    Ernest
  17. Jwimmer

    Computer Suggestions?

    Im looking at HPs, because they seem to be running cheaper than Lenovos. I found a review on PCword that said the HP 15t touch is the best laptop under $500, but am having trouble finding it for under 500 like the review said. Any other HPs that people would recommend?
  18. Jwimmer

    Computer Suggestions?

    Lots of colleges have students get specific computers. And oh my gosh I am going to college in a year... it just dawned on me. That's definitely not scary at all.
  19. Jwimmer

    Computer Suggestions?

    Another problem is that I am going to college for Engineering in a year, and will most likely need an expensive computer (prolly a Thinkpad) for that. Don't want to lay out too much money if I am just going to be using the computer for a year. Quite a sticky predicament I am in right now...
  20. Jwimmer

    Computer Suggestions?

    Hmm, I will see in a few weeks if it I have enough for it. Went to PC part picker, and started choosing parts. I came up with one that was around $400, but that is without the keyboard and monitor. Also, I am not quite sure how to assemble a computer. Thinking I will have to go for a laptop because they are a bit cheaper than desktops.
  21. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Wow! I was gone for the whole week (mostly), but was here today. Playing in a drug-less Station CP (because the 2x drops are too much), and this puppy fell. Was not expecting to take it, but somehow I managed to lag on top of the pile, and drive right through it, using Viking, against Dictators. That makes a total of like 4 Bday golds on my alt, and 1 on my main.
  22. Jwimmer

    Computer Suggestions?

    The problem with that is that I currently use a Laptop, which are not really conducive to upgrading parts. I will check out that website. I have a friend that just built a gaming PC, and all of his parts was close to $1k, but it performs like something way more expensive than that. Thanks for all of the suggestions so far!
  23. Jwimmer

    Common Hacks Used

    Definitely hacks. Especially since Hamza said he switched equipment in battle.
×
×
  • Create New...