Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Jwimmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jwimmer

  1. jw2ikm m4r5 wow that was trash
  2. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Extra credit for BEING your rank?
  3. Jwimmer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Anyone here ever gotten a test drive?
  4. Jwimmer

    I CAN NOT change my password.

    If you actually want to change your password, you will have to put a little effort in.
  5. An update won't give you crystals, thats why you have to play.
  6. Jwimmer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Minotaur is pretty good. Twins M2, alongside fire M2, is one of the strongest M2 turrets. Viking M2 is also good. The paint isn't very good, but the hull and turret make Minotaur worth it.
  7. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Yes, I am playing more on the alt than the main. Gameplay is much more interesting at lower ranks, not to mention I can rek noobs easier. When is the rank party?
  8. Getting fighter on my alt, about 10k crystals away at this point
  9. Jwimmer

    Blue Sphere Receivers

    Lol JekaMIX has 24
  10. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Easiest gold ever (No kidding). Noob account, using titan, gold dropping inside my team's base. Literally sat on the spot once the gold started falling, and nobody could even budge me.
  11. Jwimmer

    2 Annoying Bugs I've Encountered

    For the second issue, I would recommend using the Standalone Flash Player. It loads things much quicker, and I have not gotten that bug since I started using it. Instructions for Standalone: http://help.tankionline.com/topics/2347-what-is-standalone-flash-player/
  12. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    ***David Attenborough voice*** Here we see an adult MLMCORE, in its rarely seen "Wasp Railgun" form. Most of the time when you see these creatures in the wild, they will be motionless, with an unmistakable "Dictator Hammer" form. This is truly an amazing sight, one to be cherished for a lifetime.
  13. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    20 bucks on this one (because It gave me 90k cry and I had 30k already to get viking M3) Never on the alt. Just saving crys really well atm, about 10k away from the fighter kit.
  14. Jwimmer

    [Solution] Keyboard Jamming (Ghosting)

    It is fixed. I ended up switching to I, J, K, L instead of the arrow keys, and 0 is PgUp and o is PgDn. 2 Problems: 1. A little awkward, because I have used the arrow keys for over a year (just need to re-acclimate and build muscle memory) 2. Using chat is hard. Since I, J, K, and L are switched with the arrow keys, you press the key to chat and nothing shows up. Can produce some accidental profanity (flag but without the L). Solutions: 1. Just build up muscle memory 2. Either don't chat or get used to moving where they keys you switch go to. Its worth working through the problems (atleast when using fire), because there is absolutely no ghosting. Also keep in mind that hotkey can easy be toggled by right clicking the icon that shows up on the bottom right and then selecting or unselecting "suspend hotkeys"
  15. I liked these pictures. Quite a bit to work with to have a good entry, imo. Decided to deviate from what i've been doing the past few times.
  16. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Hmm played for about an hour and a half on the alt today, and no golds... However, i did get a premium mission and earned about 2k cry in battles, and im close to ranking which will give another 3k. 18.5k cry away from the fighter kit, and it will be available in the garage in 11 days. Also, funny story: Some guy helped me complete a first place mission, so i friended him and joined a battle with him. Went into a Poly CTF, because my other friend online on that acc. was in it. Then my friend on my main joined (on his alt), and THEN ANOTHER friend joined and was like, "hey is your main acc jwimmer? Im flamelizzard." Turns out we know each other from our main accs. So yeah, 4 friends in the same game, and those were my only 4 friends online on the alt.
  17. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Tanki at its finest
×
×
  • Create New...