Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Jwimmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jwimmer

  1. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Naughty, naughty... Also, a side note: Is it worth playing on my main? Im thinking it will be a bunch of multing, lagger dictators and drugging, which is no fun.
  2. Jwimmer

    Episode 86 of the V-LOG is here

    Wow so many people fell for the supplies. Lots of those came from a youtube series called "test box", a couple of years ago. I will admit, you had me at first, then I realized what day it is.
  3. Jwimmer

    Fire Fox issue Very mad

    Use Standalone. Its one of the main articles if you click on the help tab at the very top of the page
  4. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    So I joined a poly cp on the alt, to see a gold dropping notification. Right before finding the drop zone, another gold siren rang. I found and caught the first gold, worth 1k cry. Then, I found the other drop zone, and got that one also (a 5k gold!). So yeah, I left right after but earned 6k cry in 30 seconds :)
  5. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    so far (2.5 hrs of playing, and ill have a while to play this afternoon) golds And buying fighter accidentally clicked buy before i got a screenshot, but i got the screen of my drug rewards. Fighter is incredibly strong, specially in poly cp (when used with titan) and rio ctf (used with hornet). Getting massive amounts of cry because of the 3 days of premium, could be the best reward gold of the event. (except for the 10k-50k golds) Plus, im gonna rank after like 5 minutes of playing today. Got through like 1/4 of my rank because of fighter and the prem acc
  6. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Total count at 3. 1 for 1k 1 for 3 days premium 1 mega kill Earned like 4k cry through battles, simply because fighter is so op at low ranks.
  7. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    I got 1 already (on the alt). One of the triple gold things. Also got fighter. Using twins m1, titan m1, desert and it is OP AF. I got a score of almost 2k in a 30 min poly cp, next closest was at like 900. Totally worth the purchase.
  8. Welcome back to the Nut Hut
  9. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Its not an update, it is a special event. I am dubious about the 50k cry reward, but we will see after the server update
  10. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    so is the 50,000 crystals thing a troll or not?
  11. Jwimmer

    Fool Day celebrations are here!

    50,000 crystals????? Thats nuts
  12. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    The bad luck on golds is finally over. Got on my main, joined a Kungur CTF, and right when I joined, "gold box will be dropped soon" Found the drop zone, then jumped from the bridge. Front part of my tank landed on the tall part of the dictator, so I flipped vertical. got pushed away from the spot, so I began to think that I just wasn't gonna get it. Then, miraculously, I got pushed under the gold, and because of my vertical height advantage, managed to nab it.
  13. Jwimmer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Or get the fighter kit. It will be available in the garage tomorrow, and is very strong. Also, if you buy viking m1 separately, use twins and viking, which is even stronger than twins and hornet.
  14. Jwimmer

    Important announcement from Semyon

    Only a person really liked by the community can have 12 pages of forum activity filled out in a day. Semyon, I wish you luck in your future, and know that we, as a community, will always have your back and remember you.
  15. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Well.... Saw 2 golds (on the alt). One was on the beach on rio, too far away for me to have a chance. It was the second one that was bs (please dont give me a warning point). Playing with titan on polygon, and it drops right next to the center depression on the map. I get under the gold, with great positioning so it touches me. I look to the top of the screen, already smirking, expecting to see a "jwimmer2 has taken the gold box". However, this noob dictator, who was not even CLOSE to touching it, SOMEHOW took it... However, I do now have enough crystals for the fighter kit, so in 1 day when the kit rotation changes, I will get my dream combo of titan and twins (m1, so not ideal, but its still op on WO2)
  16. 1 Mods flood ban Shadow oh wait...
  17. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Rumor has it there's still a gold sitting somewhere on a skyscrapers map...
  18. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Guys can someone send a pic of what a gold box looks like? I havent even seen one in like 4 days and forgot...
  19. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    The answer to both of those questions has 3 simple steps 1) Mult 2) Use dictator and hammer 3) Start downloads when the gold siren rings so you lag
×
×
  • Create New...