-
Posts
2 130 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jwimmer
-
same
-
The ratings also give clues as to the amount of accounts regularly played on. On my main, I did not play until a day after ratings reset, and after getting like 10 xp and leaving a game, I was at about 650,000 for my xp rating. So that means atleast 650,000 accounts have been logged into, and played on in 1 day. Of course, people have alts, but thats still alot of accounts played on. However, myspace is exactly 1k ranks above tankionline.com. And we all know how derelict myspace is
-
gah server update gold box troll..................
-
Just dont do your homework lol. Not advised.
-
what do you need "halp" with?
-
It will disappear, because you cant have 2 viking xts
-
Woow, so I ended up catching 3 golds on my main. All 3 were monster kills. smh
-
1
-
Here we go--- this is a 1 hour game
-
My alt just ranked up to WO4. I bought the fighter kit 2 days ago, and, with the help of a premium gold, have already broke even on the kit. Should I keep saving for an m2 kit, or should I get hammer or some other new m1?
-
Slow loading is generally a combination of problems from the server, and from users' WiFi. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about the server part, but there are things you can do for your part. what I would recommend is downloading and using the standalone flash player. It speeds up loading time tremendously, and I have a feeling it will help your problem. Information on how to do so is here: http://help.tankionline.com/topics/2347-what-is-standalone-flash-player/ The only other thing I can think of would be to close down any programs open, and also not have more tabs than needed open on your internet browser. Good luck with your problem.
-
Resubmitted. I think my entries are both much better now.
-
Looks like someone didn't see what day the vlog was posted...
-
juan
-
Only 2 golds between the server updates... Just grabbed one, it was a hacked one. I flipped after grabbing, and saw on of the 2 dropping across the map on poly. Nobody saw it, excpet for a hornet, and I spawned over where it dropped. Unfortunately, he got there just a little before me and I didnt get it. However, I got 2.8k cry from the fund and 1k from the gold, so a great payoff for abt 45 mins of playing.
-
Ive gotten 1 gold today, and it was a mega kill.... I played a 30 minute game on rio, and it was a decent game, but no golds dropped. It almost seems like the drop rate has been decreased from yesterday
-
It says hes only taken 16 but he had more than that earlier. He must have done something illegal and his punishment was the removal of some golds he took. Ive heard of people breaking rules get equipment taken out of their garage.
-
@Buggati_The_Best, you got your special batman vs superman theme---- The drop notification is from superman, just a little different tho.
-
In non-supply battles, are there none of the all supply activated awards?
-
2
-
Lol at #4 Savage
-
[Issue 52] TANKI CONSPIRACY E X P O S E D !1!1
Jwimmer replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
I have no words. I have been enlightened, thank you master Thekillerpenguin. -
So just write about anything? The ambiguities are real
-
Here we go, an incredibly successful day: ***spoiler for the protection of readers*** Thats 10 golds total. I died half a second before getting another one, which contained 5k crystals :( Also, I won second and third place for the "Describe this in 100 words" newspaper contest, summing out to be a respectable 35k free crystals. Got alot of cry from the prem mission, and was able to place first without drugging in a poly cp with first lieutenants (highest rank I can play with on the alt).
-
OMG I won a newspaper contest! Twice! Thanks Lham :) However, considering the rest of the newspaper has been trolling, I am a bit suspicious.
Jump to content


































































