-
Posts
2 130 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jwimmer
-
Wow your so rude, why would you try to change what he said? He said that on purpose, and you just come in and mess it all up. smh....
-
Hehehehe just found out something interesting about the fellow named TheFiringHand
-
I will spare him the time: "How to make a perfect alt" 1. Buy boar kit 2. Mult ps. Emrakul- i ain't hatin
-
Either fire or save for an M3 kit.
-
Yeah if you curse or anything like that you will get one. They are only a problem when they accumulate.
-
Exactly the reason I stopped playing xp/bp. The community that surrounds it is filled with kids that lack sportsmanship and basic common sense.
-
It wants you to link your account to your email. You need to go the the settings button, then "set email and password" (or something like that). It will then send you an email, and you will need to follow the instructions given there. After that, you will receive your reward crystals.
-
Should be this week. They come out once a fortnight I believe.
-
valid Moving spawns away from supply drop zones
Jwimmer replied to sensei_tanker in Ideas and Suggestions
The worst one is the heal kit in the blue (I think) base. You spawn almost trapped between some boxes and a wall, so it takes a few seconds to get out of the way, especially if you are using a wider hull. So even if you don't want to take the kit, you sometimes end up taking it. -
Pizza
-
New issue coming soon? Im excited!
-
Nice. Doesn't really affect me, but still cool
-
Another issue with titan is that it doesnt unlock till captain. I know twins m1 will last that far, but I am pretty sure titan wont. Hopefully hornet will.
-
Near future: saving cry. Im getting to the rank where I need to start saving for m2 kits. I am a bit reluctant about boar, because I do not think I will be very good at rico. Im thinking maybe atlas, but idk. The kits with early m3s have smoky m2 (huntsman), thunder m3 (bulldozer), and wasp m2 (ant). I already have wasp m2 and thunder m3 on my main, and If i get atlas, huntsman will be out of the question. However, I do know that atlas is OP and I want titan m2.
-
The "upcoming" supplies were an april fools prank.
-
In the real world, it is basically getting from point A to point B in the most roundabout way possible. In Tanki, it is using mostly mines and recoil/impact force from turrets to get on top of buildings with your tank.
-
Fun times on the alt Rankup: This was epic. It was a double rankup (semi-planned) with my friend, phonyagent (his alt), you can halfway see him in the bottom left. We had the exact same gear, and almost ranked at the exact same time, to the same rank, but I ranked like 3 seconds after him. It was mid-game, so that made it even more crazy And the fund:
-
1
-
Yep. Restrict a massive part of the game from non-buying players, and straight up give premium accounts massive advantages. Horrible idea. Also, how can limited drug avaiability be able to "effectively" counter full drugging M4s? Theres not much of an inbetween with drugging and hardcore drugging.
- 2,789 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- supplies
- drop boxes
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
14
-
My alt is ranked for xp rn :P played a 1 hr game and rekt some noobs
-
Hold up. Clearly you mult hardcore on that account, but how, if you have 0 xp earned, do you earn 2,378 crystals past the 2k from golds?
-
Discounts work on the individuals items in a kit. If hammer is at 50% off, it will add up the discounted hammer price, then Viking and tiger. After that, it will take off the normal 40% kit discount. Hopefully that made since, BTW sorry for typos, I'm on mobile RN
-
We can post seperate enteries from our alts?
Jump to content


































































