Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

BLASTER872

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 308
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BLASTER872

  1. BLASTER872

    Name something positive and negative about you

    I'll put my negative and positive in a different order k Negative: I mult Positive: My negative is not true
  2. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    Yes, not by my fault thou HYE quit Tanki?
  3. Dictator is useless old shoe +1 Moon Silence was removed, so the devs agree moon silence sucks XD But why deck 9?
  4. Well, some things could be considered both negative and positive, but yes it makes sense!
  5. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    roflmao bruh I went to google translate for the Urdu one
  6. BLASTER872

    Kit review: Simoom

    #minopros Mino prot was garbage anyway
  7. BLASTER872

    How to be a good tanker

    1. Rip headphone user 2016 2. Being a rat 2016, only do it in DM 3. How about no. 4. Turn turret and hull at the same time, plus you can't get that close w/o dying. Do it on thunders, they will be so pissed 5. NEVER EVER BUY SUPPLIES. Get kits, missions, et cetera. Mission chains are best. 6. Only if you dont have time doing all 3 will give you more rewards ;) 7. half the kids in TO can't do that, nice 8. Only if the fund is crap. 9. Think about your teammates, but take them all in dm 10. Don't have time to switch or remember all the locations 11. Or CP. I agree with you on that one. especially for gizzimos
  8. BLASTER872

    How to be a good tanker

    mammy twins pls instead of fire And yes, isida is important! But... They won't place very high cuz they camp but they help the team out. I like a good M2 Isi or two covering my back when I snipe nubs
  9. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    8/10 MyPasswordIsCorrect
  10. BLASTER872

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Makes it less OP there you go, and it costs crystals roflmao Well, I guess you're right about rail shaft and hammer but dude, i'd rather crit, it's not doubling the imp force i'd like one that balances smoky's crits into normal hits and kills crits thou
  11. BLASTER872

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    nerd lol, to measure dem angles Anyway, no they can't fix this, their anti cheat kills legitimate players and does not stop cheaters. Saw 20 jump haxers which I rekt with angle tilting with twinnies Well it's worthless, 27% more impact force but no criticals basically a downgrade and a wannabe thunder
  12. BLASTER872

    Forever Alone

    ^ neerd Anyway sequel? I like stories with endings more
  13. BLASTER872

    -Parkour Club ''Flying Seniors'' [FS]

    Ok, this is going on too long, I'll give an unbiased opinion (I guess) Pretty much what I'm going to say down here V No confirmations XD Nice My clan could and did it OMP isn't skill requiring regular parkour is Nah, they're there for a reason. Nope, he didn't copy, so don't accuse without any proof. "That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Um, same thing to you Gee, he forgot to take him off XD Nope you don't have equal ranks or even close XD Yeah, it needs to stop. Cuz laying trash to your arguments that make you sound like kiddos won't do anything, I'm just saying this should stop
  14. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    In the vlog it says "you can use clan currency to buy various perks such as making and joining PRO battles w/o pro pass, free drugs every day (yay, daily gifts in the form of clans! <3 tanki) and the ability to store more members." Hope I clarified, and TM is just gonna wait for room to open up to existing members, cuz if the way we heard it is the way it's implemented we're closing applications and just adding our most loyal, active members :) We already decided on the first 5
  15. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Same dude, mino no prot bros *fistbump* :( gl lf's mom
  16. BLASTER872

    Kill/death ratio needs fixing

    Was it the last battle you played? If it was, here's the stats: 1588/263 = 6.03 Current one -> 5.9 No, it only went down by .1 Tanki was correct for one of the few times
  17. BLASTER872

    Kill/death ratio needs fixing

    K/13 = 2.85 K = 13 x 2.85 K = 37 (approximately) 37/13 Your deaths went up by about 5%. But the stats still do not seem reasonable.
  18. BLASTER872

    Kill/death ratio needs fixing

    Well, the amount of kills and deaths is relevant, but do you know about how many kills? I just need kills or deaths, and an approximation that can be up to 10 different from the actual number
  19. 2/10, first or second time seeing you post lol
  20. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Gender

    No XD Male
  21. BLASTER872

    why is tanki unfair and people are leaving?

    How about having M4 Hammer M4 Viking at Brigadier making a battle down to Third Lieutenants and inviting his other buyer brigadier friends over as well? Who all happen to have M4 Jackhammer kit? Stuff unlocks too early for buyers.
  22. BLASTER872

    Kill/death ratio needs fixing

    how many kills and deaths did you get in the battle? this seems strange tbh
  23. BLASTER872

    Kill/death ratio needs fixing

    Hmm you must not have had many kills there then
×
×
  • Create New...