Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

BLASTER872

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 308
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BLASTER872

  1. BLASTER872

    Modifier prices are ridiculous

    Which is why I was against the way it would've been done and I had stated a theoretical "product kit" for every paint (can be bought in paints AND protection module section) Basically, old LGC modules still stay and you can buy, let's say, Emerald paint for the price it was BEFORE the update and you will get Emerald paint and module. Et cetera.
  2. BLASTER872

    BLASTER872's Creativity

    Here's a new poem from 872. Enjoy! We've been taught How hard we fought Striving for success We accept no less We stand proud and tall All our enemies fall We fight with pride For our brothers who died We fight to the end Our land to defend We will fight For what is right The end comes near We hide in fear The war pains And our blood rains. We'll take a stand And defend our land Defend our land Bones laying in the sand. It's about war.
  3. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    He's a big joke. A BIG ONE. DEADWORDS, YOUR "WORK" HASN'T DONE MUCH. Do you continue to bother our clan? You're bothering our allies so you're bothering us, this is TM's final warning To you.
  4. BLASTER872

    A Letter That Traveled Through Time

    Nice. Is this about breakups?
  5. BLASTER872

    Modifier prices are ridiculous

    Alterations cost CRYSTALS? THEY DO NOT GIVE ANY ADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER!
  6. BLASTER872

    Pro Passes should be removed...

    Why the hell should it be removed? Unless we get regular battles back and we don't need the pass to make these advanced battles nobody joins at this rank.
  7. BLASTER872

    Allow quick equipment change

    Well, if you mean garage changing isn't disabled with this "auto change" I suppose it'd work. Another option would be just to implement the changes AFTER death, that'd be much better IMO. Also, 1 is for repair kits. Maybe different keys? B for "one turret left" M for "one turret to the right" N for "confirm"
  8. BLASTER872

    Best way to master XP/BP...

    If you have no crystals save for Mosquito? Unless you're mainly XP player
  9. BLASTER872

    Best way to master XP/BP...

    In my opinion the best way to practice XP/BP is with XP/BP equipment roflmao
  10. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Everyone dislikes Deadwords k
  11. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    APRIL 11th. And please do not think badly of these people cuz they did that, maybe they forgot? Cuz let's see, tons of cancelled wars and no wars for almost a year. Half a year if you only count when leader was active, and even then leader wasn't too active.
  12. BLASTER872

    Improve hit boxes

    A simple release* And even if I can't 1 shot them I can 2 shot them or a Smoky could cleanup for me Smoky are my servants. But anyway, these Hit Boxes aren't too much a nuisance except in XP/BP battles or for long AF recharging turrets. Plus, devs have "other priorities" anyway. My clanmates cri all the time cuz the hitboxes are so stupid. They can't ever parkour in their best parkour map (alexandrov or whatever it was)
  13. BLASTER872

    Improve hit boxes

    Yeah, the self damage is annoying. Lucky me I have 35 thunder prot lololol Anyway, I prefer drugging Double Armour over Double Damage when I am forced to drug. Even though one shotting M0 Mammy nubs is fun.
  14. Pfft, that font meant you copied something from a quote. Such as this, noob copy paster. "The common Isida would heal me" And you were saying Isidas were "easy targets". Also, I didn't buy a single crystal when I reached your rank, I just saved smart ;) My clanmate bought me crystals so I could get Minotaur Kit when I was 1st Lieutenant. I saved up for my M3, so no I'm not a buyer, and yeah having M0/M1 combo (not saying you do have it) is nooby at your rank. Nobody can get that high a D/L playing with higher ranks AND not drugging. Take a look at this: "Double damage comes in handy..." Who said that now? Unless you want to go barking after me, End of discussion. Anything further to this discussion will be taken out in PM, or I will not consider any arguments.
  15. BLASTER872

    Best way to master XP/BP...

    Huh, I'm a complete noob at XP/BP but I think I've got a few things down: - Practice alone sometimes Yes, I know, it's fun to wreck and get rekt by opponents, but if you want more of the wrecking, individual practice at your own pace will work out better. However, you should still play normal XP/BP battles (duh) - Play against PRO XP/BP players and ask them to point your mistakes out If you wasted a shot on so-and-so because so-and-so and they tricked you so-and-so-way and you learn how to do the trick AND how to recognize it you'll be much better. Learn some common maneuvers and recognize enemies using them. - One map at a time I died trying to play Sadbox, Boombox, Garder, Parma, and Zone maps at the same time. Learn routes for each map, particularly the bigger ones. Those are harder. Learn your way around the more common maps and give rarer maps (cough cough Boombox) a rest. The first map I'd start with mastering is Sandbox or Red Alert. Barda and Parma are good ones, not to mention Zone.
  16. So, it's Shaft or Railgun, only long range weapons. Shaft is for noobs and shaft players are just little wannabes of more professional Railgun players, Thunder players, and Smoky players. Railgun is for pros who play XP/BP. XP/BP also is pro. Only pros can snipe. So it's Railgun, hope that helped.
  17. Lol noob, don't you know K/D doesn't matter? K/D is the overall one and D/L is for the specific battle. And you said NOTHING about those, and I doubt you could do that without drugging more than Oufa. So maybe you should try playing with Brigadiers? I bet you'll get wrecked, I've always played with people much higher rank than me. And just compare Monte Carlo to any other map. Besides, it gives so less fund. If you stopped playing with Warrant Officer 1s you'd know how much harder it is to play with higher ranks. And you don't even have an M2, when people your rank have an M2 COMBO or have the crystals to buy one. And Brigadiers are still transitioning into M3s and I've got 1 at Lieutenant Colonel. If you had any understanding, you'd have known you said NOTHING about D/L when you said those numbers. Duel me, and you'll get wrecked, any map, any mode, whatever.
  18. Nor does anyone play Monte Carlo, though I don't care, let's go Monte Carlo M1 Shaft might be OK but M3 Thunder will wreck besides M1 Shaft can't take on M2 Viking with Double Damage let alone M2 Mammy, and I say Double Armour comes in handy, so does wrecking your aim come in handy XD And 63.0 and 59.0 what? You mean D/L? And if you do mean D/L 0 deaths does not make a D/L D/1 cuz it's actually D/0 ty very much. If you mean XP I will roflmao even for 15 minute battles come on 63 XP rly ofc you didn't die cuz you barely played XD Also, that's a nice K/D ratio but K/D doesn't matter Twins nor Thunder nor whatever else I used ever gets kills anyway
  19. BLASTER872

    A-Z of Tanki Online

    Tweezerman, Tweezerman, He's the bane of all and tweezers ran!
  20. BLASTER872

    Improve hit boxes

    It's really annoying for XP/BP as well. Or anything that takes long to charge, I used to play Twins and I didn't care where I was shooting cuz I could test another shot in half a second. Now I'm an M3 thunder player and I get ready to snipe someone in Zone... (ik Thunder doesn't go with Zone but flag sitting is fun) and he legit got killed by 3 twins shots after I hit the cruddy hitbox and kill myself (I had low HP.)
  21. BLASTER872

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It is also the best hull lol
  22. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    #TofuForCrested, yes.
  23. BLASTER872

    Upfall || Doors and Slammers

    Thanks! Thank you. Yes, there are lots more coming up, I believe I just have finished Chapter 1 (Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4) and for now, I'll be writing Update Overview || Tanki Online Client... Hold it hold it spoiler alert lol I'm too late there goes the next plan for Update Overview lol. I'll write 2 or 3 non Upfall ones then get back to Chapter 2.
  24. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    #LifeNeedsTofu2K16 #TofuForCrested
  25. BLASTER872

    Upfall || Doors and Slammers

    Read Part 1 here Read Part 2 here Read Part 3 here California, October 17th, 10 AM PDT "Arrest him! It's him! Quick, before he escapes!" A squadron of official-looking men seize the criminal Gary. "How... dare you..." stuttered the criminal. "Ryan, I swear... I will get you back for this!" "Don't forget, we're the ones with the guns!" The police began laughing at how easy it was to capture and defeat their adversary. After hauling him into the car, they began to interrogate him. "Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to murder 37 children?" "Because I had nothing else to do, besides, they'd blow my cover, just like that kid who seized me. Imagine, if one damn kid could get me captured, what could 37 more do?" "Well, in the slammer you go. Your trial will commence in 21 days." Oregon, October 18th, 2 AM PDT "Why did all the jails in California have to close? Geez, why not some other state instead? We've got a mass murderer around who's going to kill everyone if he gets let loose!" complained the officers. "Well, shut the hell up, or you're going to drive another damn state for your prisoner! I'm the chief officer of the Oregon Police Forces, so mind who you're talking to, lad." grunted the 'chief officer of the Oregon Police Forces'. "Fine. Just throw him in the slammer, please. I'd really appreciated not driving another state to contain this remorseless madman. Put him in the A Block in the Murderer Section." In futuristic United States, the way prisons worked was that each prison had 4 sections. First off, there is the Minor Offenses Section, which is for minor robberies, and other minor offenses such as kidnappings which resulted in the kidnapper surrendering the victim back. Secondly, there is the Terrorist Section, which is the section for holding terrorists. Next, there's an often deserted section where extra prisoners are kept when mass criminals are caught, or when a crime wave ends, called the Prisoners of War Section. If you actually were a prisoner of war, this place would be tidied up to be a lot nicer, but fortunately the last time that section was used was 64 years ago. Finally, we have Gary's section, the Murderer Section. Self-explanatory, this section is where murderers and people who attempted murder would reside. In each section, there are four Blocks, A, B, C, and D, although A has often been nicknamed by the guards and prisoners to be H, for "Hell". Block D was probably too good for a prison, Block C had adequate conditions, Block B was for the bad people who needed to think about what they did, and nobody deserved Block H, except for the people who've done so bad things that they deserve to go in hell, such as Gary. Gary was hurled straight into the slammer. Oregon, November 8th, 11 AM PST "The evidence that we have received from the defending party leaves the verdict... Not Guilty by reason of insanity!" Gary smirked, because he knew that he wasn't insane. So did everyone else, Gary would've thought, for this was too easy. There must be something behind this all! However, when he was lead by his guards out the door with his hands free, legs free, no more obligation to the prison except a mandatory 7 day mental clinic, he walked straight out the door. The guards said, "Have fun," and slammed the door tight and locked it. Well, there's nothing more to it, Gary thought. He walked straight ahead for the trees, ready to walk away from this -- "Ouch! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts..." There was a mirror planted straight ahead! So he was deceived, after all. He turned to the right, to the left, he tried escaping the maze in every direction, but he just couldn't. Tired, out of breath, he begged for a way to go back to Block A. "Please, return me to Block A, I give up!" A voice that seemed to come from everywhere replied, "You really do give up..." And a penetrating scream filled the air. Gary Paul had been murdered. "May all who sinned and all those who will sin meet the same fate as Gary Paul!"
×
×
  • Create New...