Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

BLASTER872

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 308
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BLASTER872

  1. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    .69/10 hhh how you remember that answer: ya don't YouCan'tRememberThis
  2. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yes nub now friend meh
  3. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    8/10 can't guess it but can remember it. T05ucks
  4. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Blastoor not 872, friend me hy6. You too ice animal pengiun Verain friend meh king of stars friend meh Player_2015_mult don't remove meh from friends list friend meh emerald paint lover Vitality Gamer just friend me
  5. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    5/10 hell no. EzP@$$word for u nubs
  6. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    7/10 How'd you remember that? C4ntT0uchD15Passw3rd!
  7. BLASTER872

    what can you live with out...

    1 ) water I'd die without it. 2 ) electricity Two words: Air Conditioning. 3) house / shelter I'd prefer to have one. 4) fast food Most Americans are better off without this in their lives. 5) breathing Most humans prefer to breathe. 6) sun light hhh w/o the sun earth is gone, or at least I'm gone 7 ) cold or hot foods Hmm, I think you'll actually need it. 8 ) eating Bruh, I don't want to starve to death :( 9) walking / running I'd love to walk. 10) transportation I could walk to my grocery store, but I'd prefer to drive. 11) phone / cell phones Lol, same answer for 4. 12) other.. I could probably live without emojis.
  8. The sky is blue because it's feeling sad because you noobs sit in your tank all day, using fuel, which comes from OIL, and harms the environment.
  9. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Either way, remove him from the clan page
  10. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Oh so that's your reasoning! I wonder what would happen if all my players thought that! Oh yeah, I'd have no members left. Plus, even if they aren't good (and some of them underestimate themselves) they still want to stay. Plus, ToG also has some good players
  11. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    LOL, Y U NO TALK
  12. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Do you really want the answer? Yeah, this should explain lots: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=317626&p=5604323
  13. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    6/10 But Britain is still here... l1nK3yN0mor3NuGp@$$w3rds
  14. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] IQ Test [IT]

    A: Mount Everest. It still existed before it was discovered. Q: What is the 26th rank of Tanki Online?
  15. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    8/10, Easier to remember but extra l makes it hard to guess whyy0uh8onmypassw3rd
  16. I disagree with certain points of this suggestion. Firstly, I feel that Veteran should be an E-sport paint and an E-sport paint ONLY. However, this suggestion is pretty cool. I think that if TO devs actually implement this (unlikely), they should create a NEW paint or use another paint. 20% protection should be nerfed, because you'd have more protection than mods and helpers! Maybe 16 or 17 percent? I disagree with the clean karma statement. I think it should be based off of XP points on turrets and hulls, and all achievements (or close to all, anyway) completed. Total XP points shouldn't be a requirement. The clean karma and KDR isn't a good idea IMO. All in all, I support you. They need some sort of award for gissimos who keep getting XP points.
  17. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Genius or Pure Mad!

    Genius. I want a clan war with the creator of this topic.
  18. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    2 -,- 1Fy0Uev3rHad4Lyf3Um1T3h4V3QUiTTanKiOnl1ne
  19. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nub, Tornado sucks
  20. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    M4 is a very deceptive term. M4 refers to a new modification of equipment that does not exist. Say, if I MUed my M2 Isida fully, is it M3? NO! It has the same stats, but you CAN'T MU IT FURTHER! You get a 100% discount on that item in kits! Will you if you get the M3? NO! Please, stop using M4, and use M3+. Just a personal preference, but I hate seeing nugs type M4 like it's a new modification...
  21. BLASTER872

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    This is similar to Rate The Above Player's nickname. Come up with a password (preferably NOT one you are using!) Please rate the above player's password on a scale of 1 - 10 (You know who I'm talking to) Example: I'll start: 1wayoutofthestreethy6
  22. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    0h so you host training.... with rA1lgun
  23. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lol nug referring to yourself in a third person standpoint. y u no host training
  24. BLASTER872

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Pretty good? Understatement... wrecks TM in XP/BP! If you want to learn XP/BP go to UGH.
×
×
  • Create New...