-
Posts
1 462 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij
-
Leave your feedback about the new Downloadable Client
AshsPikachuDwij replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Yep Cedric... The first version is working awesome with improved game performance.... -
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
AshsPikachuDwij replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
yakko i add you as a friend.... please can u accept and invite me to those events and stgs? UFO is not much active and bobby is also gone and u are a coleader and minigames in charge.... -
okay.. Can you plz give me the logo for stg club so i can make myself
-
Thanks Thanks!
-
Thank you... I am in this clan
-
^ not yet i still need the permission of other person
-
^^ You see me a fool? 1 month and 17 days amd now you tell that you dont want to hold stg club!!! Tousif Give me star's order and i will continue myself (afterall it was my idea)
-
Duelist AshsPikachudwij and banners
-
I agree to the rules and regulations of this clan!
-
I had applied earlier before but i guess you missed it Here it is :
-
I am in this club
-
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
AshsPikachuDwij replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
yakko , since you are the coleader and ufo is very less active( and bobby too) can u invite me to any stg if you do? I want to join them -
gab can u add my name too?
-
okay I have edited my post
-
Please fix the spellings :P
-
Q1: What is your time zone (in UTC)? UTC + 5:30 Q2: What is your preferred position (Healer, Attacker, Defender, or Midfielder)?Defender Q3: What is your favorite combo?Dictator M2 and Vulcan M2 Q4: What is/are your favorite map(s)?Polygon Q5a: What clans have you been in previously, if any?Fire Warriors(dead clan) Q5b: If you have been in any clans before, why did you leave them?Said above its a dead clan Q6: Why do you want to join this clan?I would love to be a part of this clan and most of my friends are here Q7: What advantage or benefit would you bring to our clan? Watch and see.... :) Q8: Do you have Skype? If so, would you be willing to PM me your username? No skype but can create one :)
-
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
AshsPikachuDwij replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
Nope -
Add me to members list
-
Thank you :)
-
Leave your feedback about the new Downloadable Client
AshsPikachuDwij replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
It will load and take a lot of time for first time( If you are removed from battle start the client again but each time the load will happen faster) -
I am in this club ( Gab asked me to do it)
-
You got your laptop? 330 posts forgot which one was my 300th!
-
Please stop saying "hi" here. You are flooding this page with these "hi"
Jump to content


































































