-
Posts
1 462 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij
-
When is training!
-
I guess yes
-
Hello, You have applied for three different clans together! You must cancel the applications of other two clans to be accepted in this clan
-
Soon means now?
-
lol
-
wow amazing talent
-
Nice pic hashir Getting this noob error if I quote your pic
-
oh ok......... I thought you were kicking me out :P Thanks for telling me that I am getting very good
-
Parkour with Hashir and Ben
-
Agree with putting everyone in dragonets.. and? dhsljeild;'efp'e spam spam more hkjshjejfl;kg;lrkg'lt;r does this make sense? djorpgir[pgo]5-p=hp6=h[]7\[\ #Spambrozz
-
i also wanted to be there hello anyone here no? Wait I am here
-
when did it happen?
-
hekdejkfkd;lkd djsjd;lkdf dlk;'l'lf abcde Can I join #SpamBrozz?
-
planned New In-game gift
AshsPikachuDwij replied to AshsPikachuDwij in New In-game gift Ideas and Suggestions
There are some people who drop gold boxes! The best example : So why not lets make a special gift for them that could cost around 2k.. called " Gold Dropper". This would encourage them to drop more golds........... Give a like if you agree. ~AshsPikachuDwij -
yep lol
-
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
AshsPikachuDwij replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
You yourself said that -
Perfect Tousif :D Which is the paint which you used? Forester? Make the banners too whenever you get time and I will start making the page now.... :D
-
ok.. I will do that
-
Awesome logo tousif :D but i guess duelist spelling is wrong :p
-
I have myself written that because I did not want to be a part of that clan........I can't help myself getting removed from clan because the leader is inactive
-
Yep you are right.. FW was the first clan I joined but that became dead soon + it wasn't organised
-
Okay... before beginning the story I would tell you that I am writing such thing for first time :D TOTAL MADNESS So, I was a noob Warrant Officer 2 at that time and even worse I had 0 M1s. I completed my studies as fast as I could and after that I logged in Tanki. I couldn't find any interesting battle, I decided to try out a new map. Scrolling through the list I found out a map called "Madness CTF". Since I found the name interesting I decided to check the map and clicked the "Play" button. After two minutes I found myself on the map. I was spawned at the top of map and when I decided to go down , I landed upside down..... I tried to land myself straight many times but always failed(though it happened a few times but it was pure luck). I decided to leave the map but I saw something written "Gold Box Will Be Dropped Soon" followed by a siren. Since I was new to this map I did not where the gold would drop and it was no small map. I decided to go down and did it successfully ( was very happy) and started searching for the sign but before I could find it I suddenly felt something..........It was an enemy isida behind me with double damage and killed me in an instant BOOOOOOOM.... [its already more than 15 secs] I respawned at a great height after 5-6 secs and I completely lost my hope of getting a gold because it was already too late and I hadn't mastered myself in landing down straight. I got a bit mad(not because I was in madness ) and not knowing anything fell from there.... I WAS FALLING DOWN...........[it was time for gold to drop] I saw a parachute and knew it might be a supply dropping but as I got more close I identified it to be GOLD BOX! I was getting down and down near the gold box which was still in air and I could see the tanks below fighting for the gold box...... soon I was through gold and I saw a message " AshsPikachuDwij has taken the gold box" I was so happy to see that... whereas the other tankers were bit confused about what had happened. They thought that I was hacker and started insulting me but I did not care. The battle ended soon and I left the battle. That gold was so lucky for me because on that day I had personal discount on Firebird M1 and I had just enough crystals to get it now!!!!! And it was with that gold that I managed to get my first M1 - Firebird M1[Though at WO2 :p]. [437 Word]
-
Did it without me :( [Heartbroken(dies soon)]
Jump to content


































































