Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. -_- really? Rank should be atleast above Gefreiter()
  2. k thnx as I am not seeing any update in the main post
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    coming what?
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    I guess you don't agree -_-
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    [Issue 56] [Contest] Dramatic Gold

    Thanks for telling me , I never knew that :blink: :ph34r:
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hey Tofu! _____________________________________________________________________________ I want a clan training( it should not be xp/bp)
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    Alterations, Kits and Supplies Kits!

    I guess Tanki is becoming a game of money -_- If you want to play it , you have to pay $ I actually started playing Tanki because most of the things available were free but now.....
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lets say DOS gives you a warning for doing something wrong .. will you still will do it? I guess yes because warnings don't scare you
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Maybe you didn't read the warning -_-
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    And if PPS tells you that he is gab ... dont believe him -_-
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    Leave your feedback about the new Downloadable Client

    Yep this is a big problem , but I guess it will be fixed in later versions of client as they have mentioned in the v-log Can you tell me exactly what's the problem? I am not understanding what is the bug ... As said above, the future versions of client will fix it I guess
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    For a clan to get to Tier 2 it must be a year old clan.. I don't know how a clan gets to Tier 1
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hey tofu :D
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    KILLER Designs

    Good luck! Maybe you should add some designs first and then start the topic
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    We aren't allowed to call mod with their names? Wow never this rule You edit my post in quotes?
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You indirectly mean Voldemort! Is that person really evil or what? Also read my pm asap
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    who is joostcool?
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Wow ! That rank is good for FS then I can imagine what ranks should be in FJ -_-
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    hhhh Its xp/bp I don't have xp/bp
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    is it still on?
×
×
  • Create New...