Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    yeah .. it was a mistake let me fix it
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    New In-game gift

    Ya i have also posted this idea long before..... http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=333005&hl=
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    yeah george answered it.. the alteration you can buy are either m1 or m2.. the first box is m0 second m1 and so on...
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    There are alterations for m0 - m3 but only m1 and m2 are available for purchase... either the turret has m1 alteration or m2 (not both) so total 11 alterations now
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am planning to hold clan training from 3rd October! They can be either any turret hull, xp/bp (not with format) or Random vs Clan! Timings will be around 12:00 PM UTC ( IST - 5:30 PM) EDIT : Clan training will also be on 30th September Time:12:00 PM UTC
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Thanks for sharing your experience! Yeah! But most of the snipers sit in one position and do the sniping( shaft is made for this purpose) Added to the main post
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Everything right except that I didn't know you were banned -_- I thought you were enjoying too..... If you really didn't want to do that you could have left before
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Alterations, Kits and Supplies Kits!

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=336452 I have made this topic and there are some people who have reviewed on alterations! You can check it
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Thanks for sharing this! Added to main post I guess they will make it. There are still alterations are left for turrets. They still need to make the m0 and m3 alterations and now each turret has either m1 or m2 turret Thanks for telling us! Added to main post
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    nhr i guess you should just rank up to major and then you don't need to rankup much...
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I thinkhe meant.. Can anyone help me in leaving parkour and play in normal battles
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I don't understand you :wacko: :wacko:
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Saw any alterations in battles?
  14. I don't know but I got a pm by cedirc which he intended to send to someone else.. They are planning to send everything from garage to SHOP and they would increase the price of the things in garage. He also said that they would add a limit to the garage and you won't be able to get all the stuff from garage... I will tell this in other threads too but will start from here. This will done by the end of november.. I don't have pic coz cedirc edited it
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Yep...Works best in maps where there are good sniping places like esplanade and other big maps
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    nope you are not......
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    I am working hard to become a good helper and a ramp and if me and gab practice together as ramps, we can get good in parkour.. we have good flyers like you and hashir and pps is good in recording..we are a gr8 team and need to parkour together
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    newcomer in what sense? forum or FJ?
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    U didn't say sorry to gab U are saying sorry to gab for the first time
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    first time his sorry includes gab -_-
  21. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=336452 this is a discussion created by me... check what Mafioso told
  22. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I dont recommend that
  23. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

  24. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

×
×
  • Create New...