Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Magenta

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 849
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Magenta

  1. Magenta

    [Issue 70] Comic Captions!

    *wind blows* *silence* *leaf lands on Yis' hand*
  2. Magenta

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    *Skeleton enters the office* Skulls_and_bones: Travik la hushaba tuzzzzzka la vuhininini gagabhelap trrrosssski (bad attempt at german, sorry) People! I need some forum profile views! Get me some! Cadets dismissed. All: Yes SSSSir!
  3. I smelt that flattery from a mile away.
  4. how about PeaceIsChoatic Philosopher
  5. Magenta

    Stuck [Tankiverse fanfic]

    Professional. <3 Hate the stars, sometimes censoring systems just fountain me off. But you know, you gotta ducking ignore it, and get a driggin brilliant idea out of that shining-like-a-bulb @69$420$96#0!3 and get a ducking convoluted way around the giant aerodynamic-headed obstacles. You gotta ducking do it. #MakeAWCDuckAgain
  6. Do you know why I published this interview 1.5 months after it was conducted? Kinda off-topic, but I don't mind. Link? Also, Coop was never the mystery. The real mysteries are godmode_on and ostrica.
  7. Magenta

    «Lanafles» Creative Community

    I'll put my likes on your behalf dw :D
  8. Magenta

    Humour me

    Grammar Nazi. Oh, and btw, you forgot to humour me. I think the ending lines in italic were kinda clichéd, hmm?
  9. BTW, the next of the series was published a couple of days ago, if you enjoyed this interview, you'll enjoy that one too. Also, don't forget to check out the one I did with our CM , he's a really good pal.
  10. Magenta

    [Issue 57] Reporter Simulator 2016

    I'm stealing this picture, kthnx. Mult.
  11. Magenta

    Princess

    You don't put the article under a spoiler, you put the comment in the spoiler. .-.
  12. All helpers are either my pal, or the suck. All helpers who are my pals, are my pals, and hence, my pals, meaning, that they are my pals, which implies that, yes they are my pals, but also, that they are my pals as well as my favourites and my pals. All helpers who suck, well, they suck, and hence, they suck, meaning, that they suck, which implies that, yes, they suck, but also, that they suck as well as are not my favourites, and they suck. PS: Ostrica is not a helper.
  13. Attaboy, that's the spirit! Continue multing like this. #Rekt
  14. Magenta

    The Leaky Mult #1

    I proofread the last one B)
  15. Magenta

    Clan Championship X Finals

    So, who won? I can't watch the stream because I'm really busy.
  16. Deduction step 1: I didn't get this joke. Step 2: This is a bad joke.
  17. Ignore the "activate windows"
×
×
  • Create New...