-
Posts
5 849 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by Magenta
-
*wind blows* *silence* *leaf lands on Yis' hand*
-
Results [Issue 70] How Well Do You Know Tanki Online Newspaper?
Magenta replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
Well, 10k isn't bad :D -
*Skeleton enters the office* Skulls_and_bones: Travik la hushaba tuzzzzzka la vuhininini gagabhelap trrrosssski (bad attempt at german, sorry) People! I need some forum profile views! Get me some! Cadets dismissed. All: Yes SSSSir!
-
I smelt that flattery from a mile away.
-
how about PeaceIsChoatic Philosopher
-
KK I'll think about it.
-
Professional. <3 Hate the stars, sometimes censoring systems just fountain me off. But you know, you gotta ducking ignore it, and get a driggin brilliant idea out of that shining-like-a-bulb @69$420$96#0!3 and get a ducking convoluted way around the giant aerodynamic-headed obstacles. You gotta ducking do it. #MakeAWCDuckAgain
-
Do you know why I published this interview 1.5 months after it was conducted? Kinda off-topic, but I don't mind. Link? Also, Coop was never the mystery. The real mysteries are godmode_on and ostrica.
-
Results Amateur Writing Tournament: Edition One [Complete] Standings
Magenta replied to tweezers in Writers' Corner
Methinks no -
I'll put my likes on your behalf dw :D
-
*kiss* K I'll PM Hate.
-
Grammar Nazi. Oh, and btw, you forgot to humour me. I think the ending lines in italic were kinda clichéd, hmm?
-
BTW, the next of the series was published a couple of days ago, if you enjoyed this interview, you'll enjoy that one too. Also, don't forget to check out the one I did with our CM , he's a really good pal.
-
I'm stealing this picture, kthnx. Mult.
-
You don't put the article under a spoiler, you put the comment in the spoiler. .-.
-
All helpers are either my pal, or the suck. All helpers who are my pals, are my pals, and hence, my pals, meaning, that they are my pals, which implies that, yes they are my pals, but also, that they are my pals as well as my favourites and my pals. All helpers who suck, well, they suck, and hence, they suck, meaning, that they suck, which implies that, yes, they suck, but also, that they suck as well as are not my favourites, and they suck. PS: Ostrica is not a helper.
-
Attaboy, that's the spirit! Continue multing like this. #Rekt
-
I proofread the last one B)
-
You want the topic, TSY?
-
So, who won? I can't watch the stream because I'm really busy.
-
Deduction step 1: I didn't get this joke. Step 2: This is a bad joke.
-
How about CorrectYourEnglish?
-
Ignore the "activate windows"
Jump to content










































































