Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

bozo88

Tanker
  • Posts

    891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bozo88

  1. I really should drop a like on that post, now I have to wait till your Godmode 1500s run out and then I open a can of whoop on yer klan.
  2. I haven't found it worth it to pull out my isida very much in the past week.
  3. IDK, but I can try to explain I have m2 hunter and m2 thunder. I used my m1.6 magnum for most of the kills. If you weren't using drugs, was anyone else? I can do >800 kills in 9 hours, but I tend to only have an hour or 2 a day for playing tanki. At 27-33 kills/15 minutes, you can see how it takes me multiple days to do the 250.
  4. Should be there in less than 36 hours. I have to figure out what to do with 3 useless GBs.
  5. No, I used about 130 for the Giveaway. I used the first ~228 between the implementation of Overdrive and the giveaway, and the last ~50 after it ended and today. I've gotten over 10 thousand experience since Wednesday.
  6. And now I am out of Heal drugs. 378 hard earned RKs gone in a 5 day 12k exp orgy.
  7. Thanks so much! I got it to work finally. 666 in 2 days, wow. I have only gotten a 250 in one day once before, normally it takes me a full 2 days to get 250.
  8. The list won't load for me. Its been 5minutes, i reloaded it, turned on Flash, etc. Still not working. Can some see if I am in the 400+ list? Thanks
  9. the day is not over buddy.
  10. Not according to the DM people who use it to get 80 kills/match.
  11. Offtopic: I didn't know bears actually hugged each other. Tanki is educational!
  12. Then don't participate in it dear Liza.
  13. How long till the HTML5 version is completed? And when will the new Silence and Highland be shipped?
  14. I wish North America had its own servers and restart times. i don't have anything against Russians, but having the chat filled with Cyrillic is basically spam.
  15. 1.5 is harder to detect than 2x, but I noticed it was a little higher. Also, we are all making more kills so our scores are higher and BFs are higher anyway, so it will be harder to tell the difference between arbitrary increase and performance related increase.
  16. Livestreams suck. Why can't I have my GB now?
  17. I'm a couple hundred short of 800, but 8 minutes is not enough time
  18. You are claiming that if TO stopped pushing these patches and updates, the decline would stop. I found TO because Miniclip.com has it in their top directory bar. I made an account, played for a few minutes, then left. Abotu a month or so later I googled it to see if I could playit somewhere lese (Miniclip, Kongregate, and AG lag) and found TO.com. I switched to the client this January, I won't play WOT because I have to download a huge application. That why I don't really play TX, either.
  19. I said "risen TO .88 FROM .85". You posted at a time when it is daylight…over the Pacific ocean, where few people live. Most of NA/SA and Europe/Africa is asleep. The guys have helmets to protect their brains from concussions bouncing around in their tanks, unlike some people who are so concussed they utter non-sequiturs 24/7.
  20. Oh, BTW, I have 74 kills left to get 400, and my kdr has risen slightly to .88 from .85 in 1 week.
  21. TO has no control over players leaving. My friend [[member|Tachanka]], she was a buyer and left to go play Battle Royalle online with a friend from her local school. Not because of anything bad about TO, but because she wanted to spend time with her friend. And yes there'd be more player online at Xmass, everyman and his alt in online collecting golds.
  22. TO is huge. More player join everyday. There ar more than 31K accounts active, when you factor in the chances of all 31 thousand ebing active at the exact same minute, it is very low. Some people only play for a match or two, some are on for hours. With Tank being a global game, there will be plenty of players. TO will be around for another 5 years at least, IMHO.
  23. I agree. WHy are tankers so averted to death? It happens. Yes, death is poop. But it is a part of the game. EMBRACE THE DEATH Now I am one to talk, my KDR is terrible. But I still have 25000 kills. I still put on over 1200 exp a day. In half of my games, I have a kdr of >1. The lust to have a KDR of 5 or 9 is driving a desire to be OP and to rule over others. It makes the game not fun. I get into the top 5 and win games by being balls out. I also use Isida. Neither of those tactics are good for a KDR, but it is better to have 30 kills/27 deaths than 8 kills 0 deaths.
  24. I have a comment I have been running through by drugs like a tweaker. In 48 hours I have used 120 RKs, and only have 250 left. I believe the current krazy drugging will stop in a few days after everyone realizes that they are sloppily applying more drugs then it is worth. Then sanity will return. I played in a battle that was mostly 3rd Lt- Majors. Of the ~15 tanker in the game, only 6, including me, knew how to properly use OD. Most of my team drove around with the star for the majority of the game.
×
×
  • Create New...