-
Posts
3 221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by yellowghetto
-
same
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I also wanted to say, the new loading each page of Mission is absolutely vile. It makes me nauseous seeing the Missions load when I switch between Daily and Special Missions, then it just has infinite loading after I do it like 5 times. DISGUSTING. ? -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Ever thought of people doing Special Missions? -
Finally! I got them back!
-
I recently opened a set of 15 Ultra Containers. I feel cheated. Tanki’s server was lagging when I hit Open 15. The Containers would not open so I refreshed Tanki, and when I checked my Crystals, nothing changed. When I checked my Supplies nothing changed. When I checked my Ultra Container count, I WAS MISSING THE 15!!! WHERE DID THEY GO?! I SPENT LIGHT MONEY ON THEM!!!! I am not greedy, but every crystal counts. I was about to hit 1.7 million Crystals. And 15 UT Conts didn’t give that???
-
It's even longer than Electromagnetic Salvo. "the effect doesn't last long" The Wiki says otherwise. @Marcus
-
This is the mouse/strafe control mode. The turret follows your camera angle. If you do not like this, go to the Settings, click on Controls, and turn off Mouse Controls. It should drive like a normal hull then.
-
I am so curious to see a Gauss HD or Hunter XT HD.
-
In the news, they said it won't last long. SIX SECONDS??? Longer than Gauss XDDD
-
My guy, I'm always like that. Falcon every match.
-
Why did AP Salvo get a buff like that?? Look at Ricochet's AP, that is
-
Gauss EMP nerf ;-; Gauss AP buff O_O
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
On the test server, it was normal Wasp, and the old Hammer. Fast shots, slow reload. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Apparently, they are testing a Wasp Hammer mode on the Test Servers. Definitely not waiting for that! -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
If you have Hunter Ultra, you will like it more. The Skin is sick. So much detail... -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I still prefer my Hunter Ultra compared to this HD Skin. If you own it and used it, you will know why. BUT I have to admit, this HD Skin is the best of the bunch. It looks FANTASTIC! When driving it tho, ngl... Hunter looks THICC! I wonder what Hunter HD XT will look like! -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
What do you guys think of... (Spoilers) Hunter HD? -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I always do my Missions and complete the Challenge. Maybe I am just lucky with Containers. All luck. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
It feels even better to have EMP Immunity. I need to pull it for my Hopper :( -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Feels great to own AP Immunity. -
How? It is 100% not Flash. The hint that was on the Flash page is just gone.
-
Very Nice MM. Look at the ranks. Shoutout to @MysticBlood Edit: Sorry for the crap quality. But if you can see, look at the ranks.
-
Because it didn't help, and we are pretty much screwed now. All the Wiki hints disappeared.
-
by the time they come, non-buyers already left the game KEKW
Jump to content


























































