Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yellowghetto

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by yellowghetto

  1. I meant it to be more of a Suggestion topic, but I guess Feedback is also alright.
  2. I would like to say this is the best update we have had in awhile. Thanks Devs! Shards On the Wiki, it is stated clearly that this is a THIRD currency next to Crystals and Tankoins. I'm requesting that the Green Shards should be put to the right of crystals on the top right corner of the main menu. So I can check how much I have instead of constantly clicking Containers to see.
  3. Maybe a lock on stun Rocket Augment? Shoots 4 in the salvo but 2 random ones have the potential to stun you for 1 or 2 seconds? Following the idea that the rockets cannot home in on you.
  4. After playing a couple hours of the new update, it would seem some tankers are waiting for minutes to find a match. This update has Satisfied me. First of all, I like the new notification in the Garage when I can afford to upgrade something. (+) Team Battles vary in players depending on the map. Kudos for not taking 16 vs 16 from that awful experiment! (+) Assault has been reevaluated. It seems a lot more fair, with the exception of some large maps that make it impossible for the Attacking team. (+) Smoky's rework! I know it takes a bit of getting used to, but it is still a viable turret in battle! The Smoky HD skip is pretty cool. (+) Container Shards. One Container a day. THAT IS HUGE! This will make both buyers and free to play players want to log in every day in hopes of getting a free Container! It's a 150 Tankoin value so I thought this was a great idea on Tanki's part. (+) Tanki is trying something new with selling Tankoins and Crystals in a small paid bundle. Free to play players won't benefit from this, but it gives light spenders something to look forward to. I felt the recent bundles for some random shot colors or Augments were extremely overpriced and turned many players away from buying for this game. (+) New Augments for Smoky. Ok. This is a bit biased, but I am pretty happy they added my ideas. Well predicted. I know some tankers will definitely not be happy for about this. But since this is just an opinion post, (+) I also like the lineup of Special Missions this time. They all seem fairly reasonable to complete. Thank gosh there is no 20K or 50K Battle Score. Nobody likes them. I'd rather do Special Mission that require you to use a specific turret or hull. Just to shake up the turret meta. (+) To wrap this up, I thought that this was an AMAZING update, gave me a good impression, and something to look forward to for 2021 as this update pleases the free to play players and buyers. Tanki, you are off to a great start. Now I am excited to see what will come in the next update! Please get better from here. :-)
  5. Should this get the Completed tag?
  6. I didn't predict the turret, but I knew it was coming. Should this get the Completed tag now stun Augments exist??
  7. @Spy I KNEW IT!!! They actually added this Augment!!!!
  8. Yeah I forgot to include this, there is a limit to the angle of bounce. ? How? Ricochet can dish out project very quickly and is easier to calculate where the shots will go. Unless you use the Minus-Field Stabilization of course.
  9. yellowghetto

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A. Single. Pull.
  10. Thanks! Made this topic for tankers to let off steam or just share some thoughts about the current changes! If you decide to leave, we would be sad to see you go. :(
  11. yellowghetto

    Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!

    I don't like anything about Crusader. It looks funny, has a weird overdrive, it has a gun just like Ares.
  12. If you want to use the salvo like normal, have you tried the Remote Rocket Explosives Augment? Has a bit of a learning curve, but it is really good. I like how it retains the standard lock on and the 4 missiles in its salvo.
  13. Remember old Hornet OD + Gauss. So broken.
  14. yellowghetto

    Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!

    Agree, but maybe in the future, if this game become popular somehow, the Devs might add another Hull. If they do, I hope the next one won't be a hovering one.
  15. Standard Missiles have the homing effect. (+) Maximum Projectile Speed =250m/s (-) Lock On Salvo of Rockets lose their homing ability. (-) How does this Augment affect gameplay? Well, this turret is already weaker than the Thunder turret. The rockets are very slow when compared to Thunder or Gauss. Homing Missiles could be annoying when four, or even EIGHT are flying at you. What about an Augment than fires 1 homing missile every time? Unlike the Missile Launcher "Hunter" Augment, the rockets are actually SLOWER than normal, but keeps the 4 rockets in its lock-on salvo. The "twist" here, is that when you lock onto an enemy tank, the salvo of 4 rockets will continuously travel straight from the point it is fired from.
  16. Since Smoky is getting its rework soon, why not have a new unique Augment with the release to "curve" the nature of the Smoky turret? It has a single target, single fire, FAST projectile. This Augment idea is simple. The Smoky Rounds can now bounce off of walls just like the Rubberized Rounds Augment for Vulcan or the Ricochet turret. Pro: Projectiles can now ricochet off a wall. Maximum 2 bounces. Con: Critical Shot Damage -10%. Possible Self-Damage.
  17. yellowghetto

    Battle Pass Concern

    As a free to play player, saving up for the Battle Pass is the most valuable way to spend your Tankoins. If you manage to complete the Challenge, you get 100 Tankoins in return and a random SKIN for about 5000 Tankoins cheaper.
  18. yellowghetto

    What gets on your nerves?

    This comment gets on your nerves.
  19. yellowghetto

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Typical Legend battles. :(
  20. yellowghetto

    Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!

    Standard Hull. NOT Hovering. Medium Hull. Between Viking and Hunter. Just so the Hunter hull can redeem its rightful place in the middle. Same Speed as Viking. Overdrive: for 7 seconds, it give the turret a special Augment. Healing Rounds. Healing Rounds is inspired from the Vampiric effect of the old Isida, which many players miss. When the Overdrive is used. Any turret that damages the enemy will heal the tank owner's hull by 100% (Or maybe 50% if it proves too OP). For example, Using (Hull)/Thunder, activate Healing Rounds. I dealt 760 damage to the enemy, I get 760 HP in return. I splashed a couple of enemies totaling to 2105 damage. I heal 2105 HP. This is an Overdrive, NOT a Hull Augment. What do you guys think? Is this interesting? We can decide on a balance later... Is it useless? Like as in saying, "nO mOrE hULLs!!!" Do you want it to be Hovering?
  21. I wish there was a new caterpillar track tank that had my idea for an Overdrive I wrote a couple months ago. Something with the cloaking ability to sneak into the enemy's base.
  22. Ok, I just re-read the idea. I don't like it. Like what @Tanker-Arthur and what @ThirdOnion said, this would be so OP. In the right hands, this is just a free Viking Overdrive. The Shot delay is not really a hindrance to most experienced Railgun players, and is just buffing an Augment that is already balanced. While I don't agree with @wolverine848's reaction (although I found it pretty funny, no offense) I will have to downvote this Augment. That's my opinion.
  23. Dude, you just made my day :KEKW:
  24. Meaning I found the post interesting and thought about it.
×
×
  • Create New...